Postings by Buster (1996-2008)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 99: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Worst thing your dog has ever eaten?
Buster- (1996-2008)

Are you gonna- eat that?

Barked: Tue Oct 8, '13 11:12pm PST 
Horse poop. We were living on a farm when that happened.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Oct 9 10:07 am

Puppy Place > Brevin the mystery pup. Any guesses?
Buster- (1996-2008)

Are you gonna- eat that?

Barked: Sun Sep 8, '13 3:34pm PST 
welcome

It's hard to tell what type of dog Brevin is, but he's adorable, that's for sure. Where did the name Brevin come from? I love it.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Buster (1996-2008), Sep 8 3:34 pm

Puppy Place > New and just saying hi

Buster- (1996-2008)

Are you gonna- eat that?

Barked: Sun Sep 8, '13 3:24pm PST 
Hi, Otter! welcome
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Buster (1996-2008), Sep 8 3:24 pm

Behavior & Training > Would your dog Pass the Canine good Citizen test?

Buster- (1996-2008)

Are you gonna- eat that?

Barked: Tue Jul 2, '13 4:19pm PST 
1. Accept a stranger stopping to chat with you - Yes. He loved being around people.

2. Sit and be petted by a stranger - Yes. He loved being petted by anyone and everyone.

3. Allow a stranger to handle him or her as a groomer, or veterinarian would. - Not sure, because Buster wouldn't have been able to hold still, and I don't know if that would affect whether or not he would have passed this one.

4. Walk Nicely on a loose lead. - Yes, if there aren't a lot of people close by. Otherwise, he may pull on the leash to go say hi to them.

5.Walk calmly through a crowd of people. - Not likely. Buster had always been a puller on the leash, and I think his excitement around lots of people would get the better of him. He would have to go say hi.

6. Sit and down on command, then stay in a sit or down position while you walk away. - Most likely. Buster had always been great at Sit, Down, and Stay. I think he would pass this one, unless someone walks too close to him, in which case he will get up.

7.Come when called - Yes. Even if there are other dogs and people around, I still think he would pass.

8. Casually greet another dog - Probably not. I don't think Buster would be able to show just "casual interest" in another dog. He would want to play.

9. React confidently with distractions - Buster would pass this one with flying colors. He wasn't at all afraid of loud noises, except thunder and fireworks.

10. Accept being left alone with someone other than you and not become overly agitated or nervous. - He would definitely pass this one.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Chase, Jul 17 11:15 am

Puppy Place > Introducing........

Buster- (1996-2008)

Are you gonna- eat that?

Barked: Tue Jul 2, '13 1:23pm PST 
welcome Rundle!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Benny, Jul 6 8:53 am

Who's Feeling Silly? > Which breed would you own? Game
Buster- (1996-2008)

Are you gonna- eat that?

Barked: Sat Jun 29, '13 4:25pm PST 
Toller.

Italian Pointer or Kuvasz?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Twister, Jul 2 9:34 pm

Who's Feeling Silly? > A to Z Song Game

Buster- (1996-2008)

Are you gonna- eat that?

Barked: Tue Apr 23, '13 11:53am PST 
Ring Of Fire - Johnny Cash
[notify]
» There has since been 593 posts. Last posting by Murphy&Megan, Never Forgotten, Sat 7:55 am

Buster- (1996-2008)

Are you gonna- eat that?

Barked: Wed Apr 17, '13 12:18pm PST 
Eye to Eye - Sheryl Crow
[notify]
» There has since been 606 posts. Last posting by Murphy&Megan, Never Forgotten, Sat 7:55 am

Behavior & Training > When you accidentally hurt your dog..

Buster- (1996-2008)

Are you gonna- eat that?

Barked: Sat Apr 13, '13 11:00pm PST 
I was letting Buster outside to go potty. I guess I shut the door behind him too quickly, because his tail got caught in it. He yelped, but his tail was just fine. Just maybe a little sore.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by UCH Onyx TT, CGC, Apr 14 1:25 pm

Buster- (1996-2008)

Are you gonna- eat that?

Barked: Fri Mar 22, '13 8:25pm PST 
Red Right Hand - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
[notify]
» There has since been 617 posts. Last posting by Murphy&Megan, Never Forgotten, Sat 7:55 am

(Page 1 of 99: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.