Postings by Ghost's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Memorial tattoos
Pepper- 11/2/1990-2/- 6/2007

Barked: Wed Jul 7, '10 5:43am PST 
I havent gotten one yet..But my idea is to have a paw prints on my foot and up my ankle... and have my sweets name and date somewhere on my foot mixed in.. Maybe in a cloud of inside one of the paw prints...
[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by ♡Tawni pearl~Sweet Angel, Aug 3 3:59 pm

Behavior & Training > My Star loves to bark but.......
Ghost

The King

Barked: Tue Dec 8, '09 6:09am PST 
I am in the same boat you are in... I recently moved home to my parents house to help out with the new remodling and with households things while my mother is very ill. While I am at work my dogs are crated for a short while, but usually someone is home. However they will still bark sometimes for a long time. They wont do it when Im home, but when my father or anyone else is in the home they will constantly bark. Is there any way to help this?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ghost, Dec 8 6:09 am

Boxer > Full Bred Boxer?

Ghost

The King

Barked: Mon Jun 22, '09 8:14am PST 
looks good enough for me!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ghost, Jun 22 8:14 am

Boxer > training tips

Ghost

The King

Barked: Sun May 10, '09 6:34pm PST 
Hello, we took Ghost to training classes, and they say to start between 4 and 6 months. Its easier becasue they are still learning and not set in there ways yet. Once they get older they get more stronger and its easier when there smaller.

snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ghost, May 10 6:34 pm

Boxer > When I drink I throw it back up.....Why????

Batman- R.I.P.- 4/18/2013

I have a toy for- you...

Barked: Sun May 10, '09 6:32pm PST 
Finally I found a friend..I do they same exact thing. I have a brother boxer who can drink as much as he wants and never throws up. My sister the hound drinks water too and never throws up.. Me I drink and drink and drink and then I throw up most of the time. What Mommy has been doing is watching me when I drink and make me take breaks like every 30 sec. so the water has time to digest. This seems to work and I dont throw up when she watches me, when I sneak from the toliet I usually throw up..

Hope this helps
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Jax, Jun 9 7:28 am

Boxer > So what has your Boxer eaten?
Batman- R.I.P.- 4/18/2013

I have a toy for- you...

Barked: Sun May 10, '09 6:27pm PST 
I ate a Baby teething ring and it got stuck in my intestines. I didnt process my food for 2 days. I would throw it up after I ate it and wasnt intersted in playing or anything. When my mommy took me to the vet I needed imergency surgery and they had to go inside my intestines to get it out..Scarry but Im ok and back to sneaking things im not supposed to eat..blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Brody, Apr 1 10:18 pm

Puppy Place > What is the most rare breed you have ever met?

Piglet

Barked: Sun May 10, '09 6:07pm PST 
I have a Trannslyvanian Hound. I only met one, and I fell in love. Found a breeder and the rest was history, but till this day I have not met another one on the east coast. I also knew a woman who had a Bracciano Italiano. Also a Tibetian Mastiff. Havent seen any other ones.
[notify]
» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by Turner - Gone Too Soon, Oct 18 8:00 pm

Food & Nutrition > Nutro Pet Food Being Investigated by FDA

Piglet

Barked: Tue Apr 28, '09 5:22am PST 
Oh thank you so much. When I used to work at a boarding Kennel I feed them healthwise but didnt know where to buy it. I got it for free from the facility. I found a place close buy that sells it and Im gonna make use that food from now on. Thanks alot!!
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Bailey ~~~~, May 4 11:24 pm

Food & Nutrition > Nutro Pet Food Being Investigated by FDA

Piglet

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '09 7:38am PST 
Oh No...I have been clueless to the fact of Nutro...We have been feeding our guys Nutro probally for a yr an 1/2. We were feeding them california natural, which I know it is excellent food but started to get increasingly expensive. We switched to science diet which took off of from the 2007 recall and the fact that its sucky food. We then switched to Nutro. We havent really had any problems up untill 4 months ago, my translyvainian hound became extremely ill all of a sudden. She was diagnosed with AMHA. She almost died. The vet is not 100% sure what the cause is from because she did not loose blood, or ingest posion to stir up the anemia. Im now thinking could it be from the food? My other 2 boxers never urinate in the house but in the past 2 weeks both of them have. I did see a few posting saying peoples pet started urinating in the house. I feel bad knowing I might have caused my guys distress...
Can anyone recomend a new food not too expensive thats good quality.
[notify]
» There has since been 87 posts. Last posting by Bailey ~~~~, May 4 11:24 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > PITTBULL ATTACKING ON SMALL MIN PIN
Piglet

Barked: Wed Apr 15, '09 9:29am PST 
Sorry for what your going through...Were praying for a strong recovery...

Im sure you knew or thought you knew what dog attaked your dog.. You were the one who was there, but I hope your baby pulls throughhug
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Cookie, Apr 15 6:12 pm

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.