Postings by Bruno's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 54: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Choosing the Right Dog > The most cuddly breed?
Bruno

Brunoski

Barked: Fri Jan 21, '11 3:23pm PST 
ME....I'm the most cuddly dog out there. I have to either sit on you or lay on you, or have some part of me on you.dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by , Feb 7 3:05 pm

Behavior & Training > What would your dog do?
Bruno

Brunoski

Barked: Fri Jan 14, '11 2:47pm PST 
Bruno would probably hump me if I were laying down. He does that now. Then he would take off and get himself another sucker for a mom.
[notify]
» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by Tanuk CGC , Jan 18 10:03 am

Behavior & Training > Doggy depression/loneliness switching homes?

Bruno

Brunoski

Barked: Wed Jan 5, '11 3:47pm PST 
My little Shih Tzu Keltsy liked to pout. I think they just do that. I bet he will adjust to being just with you since they also like to have their person all to themself.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bruno, Jan 5 3:47 pm

Behavior & Training > When The President Calls About the Vick Dogs....

Bruno

Brunoski

Barked: Mon Jan 3, '11 3:37pm PST 
I linked the article to my FB also. It does a good job at expressing what I have always felt, right from the get-go when the whole MV thing happened. It has frustrated me how people are such sheep (no offense to actual sheep though) when it comes to popular culture and this hero worship we have going on in our country. I'm embaressed to be a human sometimes.
MV should have NO second chance. I wish I could do more to block any he has now.
[notify]
» There has since been -2 posts. Last posting by Riley, Jan 3 4:33 pm

Behavior & Training > Barking... what to do?

Bruno

Brunoski

Barked: Thu Dec 16, '10 3:42pm PST 
Well, since I'm in charge of the entire street I WILL bark at any unauthorized pedistrians. It's my job and my barking does the trick. They always leave.
Then mom yells "SHUT UP!!!" and I do.blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Dec 16 7:38 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Crossbreed/Mutt/Mixed breed appreciation thread!
Bruno

Brunoski

Barked: Thu Dec 16, '10 3:40pm PST 
I'm part French and part Bulldog. Does that count????dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 52 posts. Last posting by Daddy, Jan 1 11:01 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > How did you choose your breed?

Bruno

Brunoski

Barked: Fri Dec 10, '10 8:33am PST 
I had actually met someone out here in Wyoming (of all places) who had a Frenchie. He was so funny looking, stand-offish and cute. I never forgot that funny dog. But did no research on the breed and somehow got lucky. blue dog
It wouldn't have mattered if he was not as adorable as he is, I take having a dog seriously and would do anything for any of my dogs, no matter if they had tough issues or not. But I am glad we have Bruno. People sometimes don't know what to make of him at first but he wins everyone over eventually.
My next dog (I do one dog at a time) will be a Shih Tzu. I had one and I love them.
I am smarter about my dog since finding Dogster. This site is awsome!
[notify]
» There has since been 62 posts. Last posting by , Feb 14 8:47 am

Behavior & Training > My Mommy! My Daddy!

Bruno

Brunoski

Barked: Mon Nov 29, '10 10:48am PST 
Thanks for all the great advice. Bruno is neutered. And don't know who mentioned it, but it makes sense that this behavior is reinforced since we DO stopped our hugging or whatever when he starts to try and hump. We put him in a time-out in our laundry room (we don't use the crate for that) so you would think he would hate the results of his bad behavior. In one way it's funny because he really hates for us to be affectionate with each other and like everything else he does that is naughty, started out as really cute. I keep telling "dad" this, but husbands do what they want. you know? Oh, he doesn't care if I give one of my daughters a hug when they are here. It's just something between mom and dad. Little jerk.
I think I will just always stop him and give him time-outs.shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Turner - Gone Too Soon, Nov 29 11:04 am

Behavior & Training > My Mommy! My Daddy!

Bruno

Brunoski

Barked: Tue Nov 23, '10 3:49pm PST 
I have not posted in forever, but am desparate now. Bruno has always thought its lovey-dovey time when mom kisses dad or visa-versa. We don't know why. We don't allow it...like that helps.
Now that dad's getting better from knee surgery and Bruno is spoiled from dad being home so much, mom cannot kiss or hug dad anymore. frown Bruno is now OVER THE TOP with the humping and barking and general bad behavior such as getting in the way and not letting mom and dad hug. He is such a brat! He is mostly wanting love from mom rather than dad, but I think it's both of us. He is not this way with others who come over (except he is a bad humper of female guest) We always stop him, sometimes it's time-out, sometimes it's locked up in another room. Always a big No No.
Mom is now sick of it! Plus I'm afraid he will try to attach himself to dad's bad knee. Ugh!
Any Ideas?
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Turner - Gone Too Soon, Nov 29 11:04 am

Behavior & Training > Is it okay to let my princess sleep in my bed with me??
Bruno

Brunoski

Barked: Fri Aug 13, '10 4:00pm PST 
I am happy to say that Bruno lets us sleep in his bed. I don't like the floor.
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Jack, Aug 15 6:17 pm

(Page 1 of 54: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.