Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Food & Nutrition > Alpo... what would you do?
Cheech

I don't know- where Chong is!

Barked: Tue Jul 17, '07 5:35pm PST 
I wouldn't do it in a million years!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 88 posts. Last posting by , Jul 22 2:18 pm

Mastiff > looking for XXL dog collar
Zeus

When's dinner?

Barked: Mon Mar 26, '07 11:09am PST 
The best Big dog collars in my opinion are from blockydogs

www.blockydogs.com

They are HUGE and last forever, also custom made to whatever size you want, colour, etc.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Nov 21 2:37 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Calling all Calgary Mastiff owners!!!

Zeus

When's dinner?

Barked: Sun Jul 23, '06 7:53am PST 
Come join The Calgary Mastiff Meetup Group!!

http://mastiff.meetup.com/119/
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jul 23 7:53 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > New Mastiff puppy!

Zeus

When's dinner?

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '06 8:05pm PST 
Hey guys! I'm new to Dogster and pretty new period! I'm super cute and cuddly and I'd like to find some friends!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jan 17 1:15 pm

Dog Health > Puppy Mill/Pet Store Puppies? What to do?

Cheech

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '06 4:49pm PST 
No good breeder in Canada would sell their puppies to a pet store. The only "breeders" are back yard breeders. They do sell with a spay/neuter contract and some back yard breeders will actually spay/neuter the pup before it's given to the store. I guess with laser. The petstore I bought Cheech from is called Pet Land. No one there knew what they were talking about. They made me sign a spay/neuter contract and put a $30 deposit down. My little pooch was netuered to begin with but none of the workers at pet Land knew this I had to get the vet to check to make sure.

Anyway, I don't see what $30 really does. They give it back to you once you get the dog spayed/neutered but I'm sure lots of ppl never do it and just breed the dog with one of their friends dogs........anyway, I think pet stores that sell dogs suck! Even the ones in Canada!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 18 9:45 am

Dog of the Day & Week > Mastiffs for dog of the week
Zeus

When's dinner?

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '06 1:26pm PST 
I'm new to dogster and I think that because I am so darn cute and sweet that I should be dog of the week!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 16 1:26 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Need help picking a name........

Cheech

Barked: Fri Jan 13, '06 9:49am PST 
Hey Taco, Thanks so much for those suggestions! I think we're gonna name her Mikka if we get her. If it doesn't fit her then we might think of keeping Soda or changing it to something else! We're hoping ARF gets a hold of us so we can find out more about Soda and then even find out if they think we're a good home for her or not......I'm kind of getting a head of myself here picking out names......but I just can't help myself!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jan 18 10:35 am

Cheech

Barked: Fri Jan 13, '06 9:39am PST 
Okay so we've come up with a name I think.....or at least I did. My boyfriend and I are very big Flames fans and Cheech is too so we thought Mikka would be perfect (as in Mikka Kiprusoff)

What do you all think of Mikka?
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jan 18 10:35 am

Cheech

Barked: Fri Jan 13, '06 7:56am PST 
Arrgghhhh.........every name I like it seems I have a relative that has that name or something! I like the name Maddie....short for madeline......but my aunt's girlfriends name is Maddie!

I like Mia too......

What kind of breed do you think she might be mixed with???? I was thinking maybe airdale, I've seen some airdales with the same markings as she has. Anyone else have a idea?
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Jan 18 10:35 am

Cheech

Barked: Fri Jan 13, '06 7:54am PST 
Hey! Thanks so much! I was having a hard time thinking of good girly dog names......I like cassie but that's our godsons name. I like Penny, that's really cute! I'm gonna take a look at that website and see what kinds of names I can find.....I really like Maggie but it's supposed to be the most popular girl dog name!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Jan 18 10:35 am

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.