Postings by Bully's Beau's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 164: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Setting an upset tummy
Lily Jane

The original- dachshund- supermodel!

Barked: Mon Feb 2, '09 1:51pm PST 
I'm sorry you've been under the weather gastrointestinally speaking. Lily has, too. Mom keeps finding piles of day-old vomit around the house, and she finally deduced that it's Lily. Certainly makes everyone else's appetite a little off all these stinky accidents in the house. I'm glad that you're feeling better. Perhaps I'll have to try that acid-reducer. In addition, we're trying fasting and a bland diet. Usually, that does the trick, too. Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lily Jane, Feb 2 1:51 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Breeds That Do Well in Hot Climates
Bully's Beau

I'm a sexy- beast, NOT an- aggressive one!

Barked: Sat Jan 3, '09 8:14pm PST 
Well, I live in a hotter climate, and it seems like poodles, rottweilers, great danes, american bulldogs and APBTs are pretty common big dogs around here, not to mention tolerate the heat well. Unfortunately, I Beau the akita do not tolerate the heat well at all. Instead, I spend much of my time lounging inside.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Shandi *Oct 2006 - Aug 2012*, Jan 6 12:47 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Chihuahua and...what?

Chito Cletus

I am the King- Dog! *insert- fanfare*

Barked: Sat Jan 3, '09 8:07pm PST 
Hello, pups! As you can see I am part chihuahua. Pretty obvious. However, there's something else in the mix. Now all my foster mom's rescue pals are saying "dachshund". Let me tell you something about them though: they love to label dogs with breeds that they like. And they really, REALLY, REALLY like chihuahuas and dachshunds. So two small dogs can come in with completely different breed histories, and they're automatically "chiweenies". thinking Gotta be honest though. I don't think Chito is part dachshund. He doesn't look like a dachshund, and he sure doesn't act like one. Instead, I've guessed some kind of terrier because he looks and acts like a terrier. On his page, I put JRT but what do you dogsters think, eh?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 7 5:16 pm

Dog Health > Ear Infection due to food allergy?

Bully's Beau

I'm a sexy- beast, NOT an- aggressive one!

Barked: Sat Jan 3, '09 7:49pm PST 
Beau used to get really, REALLY bad allergies and has been diagnosed with a staph infection a few times from scratching so much. So, maybe that was why your dog's ear got infected? Perhaps allergies allowed it to get irritated and then infected. Fortunately, you can trace it back to the food. Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Casey, Jan 4 2:39 pm

Dog Health > Leishmaniasis...Do you live with it?

The Wonder- Weenies

We be the mighty- Wonder Weenies!

Barked: Sat Jan 3, '09 7:13pm PST 
Oh no! I'm really sorry to hear that's what the skin issue turned out to be. No advice...we know nothing about leishmaniasis really. Just want to offer support! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Jessie, Jan 28 9:20 pm

Dog Health > How can I get my dog to take medicine?
The Wonder- Weenies

Barked: Sat Jan 3, '09 5:13pm PST 
You might try posting about the stains in the Grooming forum. Lots of professional groomers frequent there, and they might be able to give you the name of a product or tell you of a technique that would get the yellow out. way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Pogo, Jan 13 10:57 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > 10 Strangest Mixes Waiting For Adoption!

Dali is- Adoptable!

My bark is way- worse than my- bite!

Barked: Fri Jan 2, '09 8:31pm PST 
I'm a strange mix waiting for adoption!!! big grin I suppose I don't look very goofy unless you count this pic of me in my shades. But I'm a chow/GSD/lab mix.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Hershey Bear, Jan 9 8:11 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Kill Shelter Teddy Bear Petite Corgi Needs Help

Lucy Louise

Just call me- Grandma.

Barked: Fri Jan 2, '09 8:29pm PST 
Reading this thread reminds me of what I love so much about Dogster. There is such a fierce and undeniable desire to help any and every dog out there. (or cat or ferret or snake...maybe snake? laugh out loud ) Volunteering for a local rescue, I have learned that even within the glory of a successful rescue organization there is breedism and ill content at times amongst the members. Maybe this is because rescue is bittersweet. You save one, but there are so many. But even so there is such hope to be found on Dogster. I take the stories I've read on Dogster to the animal shelters, and they allow me to leave a little more hopeful instead of despairing.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Gravel *02-26-2009, Jan 14 11:18 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I adopted a dog!

The Wonder- Weenies

Barked: Fri Jan 2, '09 8:12pm PST 
Congratulations! She's beautiful. I just saw a gorgeous GSD at the local shelter today and lusted after him. Thanks for giving this lovely girl a chance. You rock our socks! applause
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Kaiser - My sweet boy is gone, Jan 8 12:17 am

Dog Health > My dog team got hit by a snowmachine...
The Wonder- Weenies

Barked: Fri Jan 2, '09 7:53pm PST 
He's gonna sue you for being on a clearly marked trail in the right place at the wrong time?! What a moron! And what a nightmare. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Fuzzy Huskies Dog Team, Jan 5 4:47 pm

(Page 1 of 164: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.