Postings by Willow's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 55: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Very small yellow spot on dog's long teeth (canines?) near gums, gums pink/okay looking..
Willow

Willow loves to- herd people.

Barked: Wed Sep 3, '14 12:56am PST 
That is great Frankie. Your mom loves you very much.
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by Frankie, Sun 4:34 am

Dog Health > Squamous Cell Carcinoma of toes...
Willow

Barked: Wed Aug 27, '14 11:29pm PST 
I agree with you Oliver and it is harder to post with all the spam going on.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Willow, Wed 11:29 pm

Dog Health > Very small yellow spot on dog's long teeth (canines?) near gums, gums pink/okay looking..

Willow

Barked: Wed Aug 27, '14 9:17pm PST 
Sorry could not open either one to see the teeth.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Frankie, Sun 4:34 am

Dog Health > My dog ate advil

Willow

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '14 6:43am PST 
So sorry to hear that Zoey ate some Advil. Dogs do have a tendency to be snoopy in regards to items left around that we think they will not get in to. Taking her to the vet was the right thing to do and I pray that she will be okay. Pets are such great companions so I hope she makes a fast recovery. Let us know how it is going.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Willow, Aug 24 6:43 am

Dog Health > Licking of Paws and Blisters on the Lips

Willow

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '14 6:38am PST 
Glad to hear that all went well at the vet and that they found out what the issue was. I hope the recovery is fast and things are back to normal soon. You are a good mom not feeding, corns and other fillers that do not digest well with dogs.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Willow, Aug 24 6:38 am

Dog Health > Reassure me that this is Kennel cough and not distemper!!
Willow

Barked: Tue Aug 19, '14 12:05am PST 
Our 2 year old Aussie got kennel cough a couple of months ago from her daycare center which had a run on it from some source that they could not determine whose dog brought it in. She coughed and threw up the yellow bile. She did have a temperature but the vet knocked it down with same antibiotics your vet recommended It took about three weeks before she was over it and was herself again. Puppies tend to sleep a lot so that is not unusual. Glad feeling better.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Willow, Aug 19 12:05 am

Dog Health > Licking of Paws and Blisters on the Lips

Willow

Barked: Mon Aug 18, '14 11:59pm PST 
Moving him from the PC Meaty formula to the PC Large Breed Nutrition Plus is a good start to possibly help his skin issues. The PC Meaty Formula has by-products, corn gluten and corn which are not the best ingredients. The new formula you have introduced him to do not have these ingredients. Dogs can have allergic reactions to chicken so you might try a Limited Ingredient Diet such as a duck, venison or fish formula with one carb source. Grain free formulas are also an option. The premium brands are more dense and you pet will eat less and poop less on them, which affects the cost in the long run with less vet bills. I feed my Australian Shepherd Nutro Natural Choice Grain Free Fish. She has had some iching issues but once I changed to this formula she is not itching anymore. There are a lot of good brands out that, so do your research and good luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Willow, Aug 24 6:38 am

Dog Health > Albino Deaf & Blind Chihuahua

Willow

Barked: Mon Aug 18, '14 11:42pm PST 
We have a double merle Aussie that is mostly white with some black spots on one side and reddish brown spot on one side of her face. She has blue eyes a black nose with pink spots. She is also deaf but you would not know it as she is so smart. We adopted her from Death Dogs of Oregon when she was 9 months old and is now 2 years old. They trained us how to deal with a deaf dog. She was easy to train with hand and facial signals and I run agility with her. She is so smart and loves people and other dogs. Nicest dog we have ever had. The main thing is we have to watch that she does not get out without a lead as she could get hurt since we cannot call her. She can also feel vibrations. She is an awesome dog and we love her. I hope that you get as much joy out of your new dog as we have with ours.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Willow, Aug 18 11:42 pm

Senior Dogs > My girl has bone cancer and I'm not sure what to do

Willow

Barked: Fri Aug 8, '14 1:06pm PST 
Sorry for you loss. She went on her own terms which has never happened with any of my pets over the years. I had to make the decision to let them go, She had a good life with her and she was ready to go. What a gift to you.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 9 12:36 am

Puppy Place > Border Collie Catahoula Mix PUPPY
Willow

Barked: Wed Aug 6, '14 10:17pm PST 
Get him, your son and yourself into a puppy training class as you have to be the alphas, not the pup. The rough housing gives him permission to nip and not mind his manners. I recommend hand signals for training as it is easier to get their attention then constantly yelling at them. My Aussie was trained that way and she gets it. She has lots of playtime but know when she has to stop and be quiet. We do agility training with her and she is a natural to do it. It gives her a job. Both Border Collies and Cataholas are herding dogs. Good luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Willow, Aug 6 10:17 pm

(Page 1 of 55: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.