Postings by My Family

GO!

Small Dogs > Super embarrassing question but her goes.....

Austin Belle

The Drama Queen

Barked: Sat Nov 2, '13 6:22am PST 
It actually makes us laugh as she will be sleeping in your lap then "let go". She doesn't even move or wake up!happy dance
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Apr 21 3:45 pm

Austin Belle

The Drama Queen

Barked: Fri Nov 1, '13 1:18pm PST 
She's 15 months. I've tried yogurt....no grain, high protein you name it we tried it.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Apr 21 3:45 pm

Austin Belle

The Drama Queen

Barked: Fri Nov 1, '13 7:37am PST 
Ok, gas is a big issue with Austin. We've tried all kinds of food and it doesn't seem to matter she still has gas. I say we could weaponize her its so bad!! Any suggestions other than deal with it and hope she doesn't "fart" on guests?

red face
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Apr 21 3:45 pm

Dog Health > Firework and thunder freak outs....

Austin Belle

The Drama Queen

Barked: Thu Jul 4, '13 2:03pm PST 
Hi,

We live on a lake so thunderstorms always seem louder and more people shoot off fireworks. Austin's gets really scared and does the small dog shake.....Rommell would just go lay down in the bathroom or the master closet where he really couldn't hear them. We have a thunder shirt and hoping that works. All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks! blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jul 6 9:39 am

Small Dogs > Anyone else have a Cavachon?

Austin Belle

The Drama Queen

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 4:16pm PST 
Austin and Rommell appreciate the welcomes for Austin. little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , May 17 6:04 pm

Austin Belle

The Drama Queen

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 3:51pm PST 
Trust me I totally understand that Austin is not a real breed.....I understand that she is a mutt. Rommell our GSD was a full pedigree with champion bloodlines six generations back. She came with NO faked papers! I get that people are passionate in their thoughts about mutts. I was simply asking if anyone else had come across this particular mutt mix! I was interested in other people's experiences with them.

Rommell was the BEST dog ever and we went with a mutt instead of another GSD as we were so heartbroken at his sudden death we felt we would be unfair to another GSD. We acted in our and the new dogs best interests!

Austin we consider a rescue as she was being kept in horrendous conditions and we have since reported her seller won't even Call her breeder to the ASPCA!! It cost us almost $1000.00 to get Austin back to good health with ten vet trips in her first two weeks home! She's just been spayed so nobody has to worry about her having puppies.

My husbands only request when we looked for a new puppy was smallish, low to no shed and totally different from Rommell. Austin is just that AND she gives us so much love, makes us laugh and has helped us get over losing Rommell!

One more point.....most true breeds also started out as mutts.....so who knows (and I really don't care) perhaps one day Cavachon will be a new breed. Either way, Austin has brought much joy and laughter into our home.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , May 17 6:04 pm

Austin Belle

The Drama Queen

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 1:10pm PST 
I'm curious who here has a Cavachon (bichon and Cav King Charles mix). We stumbled across this "breed" when we were looking for a new puppy. Austin is now seven months old and always making us laugh.blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by , May 17 6:04 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.