Postings by Graham's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Behavior & Training > Is there another dog forum we can ALL move to?
Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Tue Jan 21, '14 11:20am PST 
Bunny, I sent you an email.
[notify]
» There has since been 332 posts. Last posting by Shiver Me Timbers "Charlie", Feb 19 10:27 pm

Behavior & Training > Is there another dog forum we can ALL move to?
Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Sat Jan 18, '14 10:40pm PST 
I just sent a request to the Dogster Buddies FB group and I'm waiting to see where everyone ends up. I'm still in shock over this.
[notify]
» There has since been 409 posts. Last posting by Shiver Me Timbers "Charlie", Feb 19 10:27 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Westminster tonight!

Graham

Part angel, part- devil, all dog

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 3:14pm PST 
Congratulations Darrell happy dance That was a beautiful dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 40 posts. Last posting by Dr. Watson, Feb 16 11:06 am

Food & Nutrition > Beneful dog food may be killing dogs

Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 3:11pm PST 
I have been trying, without any luck, to get my nephew to stop giving his Border Collie Beneful. He's an amazing dog, but he's only 6 yrs. old and my 9 yr. old dog can run circles around him. I'm going to send him to their facebook page and maybe he'll finally realize that it's not just his nagging aunt who thinks that this stuff is no good.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Sep 18 7:08 pm

Dog Health > Different ways to administer oral medications?

Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 3:02pm PST 
I would check with the vet to see if you can crush the pills. It won't work with all meds because some need to disolve in the dogs system and crushing can result in them getting too much medicine too quickly. Anyway, if it can be crushed, try mixing it with a little plain yogurt and letting the pup lick it off the spoon. That was the only thing that worked with our GSP. I would think the vet would be ok with yogurt, it's good for GI and tummy troubles. Best of luck to you.smile
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Sabi, Feb 18 11:59 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Charlie Here.
Graham

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 7:05pm PST 
Hi Charlie welcome I hope you enjoy your Dogster experience. I'm sort of new too, but my sister has been on Dogster for years. Have fun, explore. I'm sure a cute pup like you will make lots of friends.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Mika, Feb 4 5:59 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Interesting Results of Highest/Lowest Ranked Pet Ownership States

Graham

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 6:55pm PST 
Interesting study. I live in Colorado and am surprised by the results. I've been thinking about it and I only know 2 families here who do not have dogs. On our block there is only one house that doesn't have a dog (it's a rental and I don't think they're allowed) and most of us have more than one. Hmmm.thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Daisy, Feb 24 10:18 am

Senior Dogs > Decision time

Pippin - My Forever- Angel

Secret agent in- charge of- Squirrels

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 1:44pm PST 
So glad to hear that Ollie is feeling better. dancing I hope that he continues to do well and that you have many more wonderful days together.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Pippin - My Forever Angel, Jan 14 1:44 pm

Senior Dogs > Decision time

Pippin - My Forever- Angel

Secret agent in- charge of- Squirrels

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 11:13am PST 
It's so heartbreaking when our loved ones reach this point in their lives. Even if there were a definite "checklist" or something that would tell us when it was time to let go, it's still so very difficult. I think your idea of a journal is a good one. Maybe you'll find that there are things that seem to help or triggers that make his condition worse. I wish the best for you and your pup and will keep you in our thoughts. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Pippin - My Forever Angel, Jan 14 1:44 pm

Food & Nutrition > Confession time. What's the worst snack/food thing you'll still give your dog?
Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 11:01am PST 
Due to her allergies, Molly can't have most commercial dog treats. She does love a good french fry though, but she only gets one (ok, maybe two) when we go out for fast food. However, she is a freak for cheese. She can hear us open the package no matter where she is. We used it as a training treat when she went through obedience and she's still convinced that cheese is dog food and gets so offended if we eat it and don't give her some. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 40 posts. Last posting by Murphy, Jan 22 4:22 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.