Postings by Isabeau's Family

GO!

Boston Terrier > Toy obsession with a Boston Terrier

Isabeau

Diva Girl

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '12 7:49am PST 
I have two wonderful Boston Terriers, loves of our lives.. I honestly haven't had any issues with bad behavior. I do know however, years ago friend telling me... A tired doggie is a happy doggie! I must say, for us we play ball outside everyday.. its the highlight of our play times! We go out several times a day, just to potty, walk around, etc. Our "kidds" are happy and have gotten out their "wiggles" throughout the day! And, might I mention that we live in an RV at this time! So, no matter the space you can have a happy BT if their excersised and played with on a regular basis... Good Luck to you and your friend. :03
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Isabeau, Jul 11 7:49 am

Isabeau

Diva Girl

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '12 7:48am PST 
I have two wonderful Boston Terriers, loves of our lives.. I honestly haven't had any issues with bad behavior. I do know however, years ago friend telling me... A tired doggie is a happy doggie! I must say, for us we play ball outside everyday.. its the highlight of our play times! We go out several times a day, just to potty, walk around, etc. Our "kidds" are happy and have gotten out their "wiggles" throughout the day! And, might I mention that we live in an RV at this time! So, no matter the space you can have a happy BT if their excersised and played with on a regular basis... Good Luck to you and your friend. :03
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Isabeau, Jul 11 7:49 am

Isabeau

Diva Girl

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '12 7:35am PST 
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Isabeau, Jul 11 7:49 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.