Postings by My Family

GO!

Small Dogs > stories between you and your dog

Sally- (dead)

My goal: EAT- HUMAN FOOD

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '12 12:16pm PST 
Well, I dunno if i am really a small dog. Medium Sized, 'cause I'm sort of like a pit bull, as u can see. On my next woofday I'll be 13! Wow. So, here's my story: One beautiful Summer day, Ashley (my 4th favorite person) was walking me. She decided to trot down the hill. I trotted. She ran a little. I ran a tid bit faster. She broke into a run! Of course, I love to run run run till the end of time, So I ran, So fast, my other people still walking on the street could only see a blur. I'm positive, that is. And Ashley was so behind, she let go. shrug I dunno why she did it. So I just ran back home and sat on the first step like a good little doggie. 'Cause I am. dog My main person and another one of my people came running. They scolded Ashley. I still feel bad for her to this day.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Oct 14 12:16 pm

Raw Food Diet > We're expecting! Now what?
Sally- (dead)

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '12 12:00pm PST 
confused Well, I guess
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Oct 15 8:28 am

Puppy Place > Opinions....anyone?

Sally- (dead)

Barked: Sat Sep 1, '12 4:08pm PST 
I so agree with the German Shepard Dobie mix... i think...
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Sep 3 1:06 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > **THE PREQUEL**I am a Foster Fail **Say Hello to Beasley**

Sally- (dead)

Barked: Sat Sep 1, '12 4:05pm PST 
big grindog walk Did you adopt Beasley or the other person.I'm guessing it's you. Stay safe in your happy little home with Beasley. Take good care of the Beez!way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Mar 19 11:14 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Please Sign This Petition To Stop Puppy Mills

Barked: Tue Jul 17, '12 5:26pm PST 
The Summerville Seven dudes are right. This is sort of a start.I am cheering u on...dude... or is it dude-at? Anyway, STOP PUPPY MILLS!
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by , Aug 12 11:58 am

American Staffordshire Terrier > am I an amstaff?

Barked: Wed Jun 27, '12 5:57am PST 
So hard to tell. I sort of agree with Dosha & Bandit, but AmStaff is my second best guess.... I couldn't figure out my first guess though... maybe an oversized Jack Russel...
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 27 5:57 am

American Pit Bull Terrier > So... does the term "Pit Bull" offend some of you pit owners?...

Barked: Wed Jun 27, '12 5:41am PST 
Well, mabye. Pit Bulls are beautiful creatures. They deserve to be loved more than ANY other dog. I am an American Staffordshire owner, and they are ANGELS. GO BULLY BREEDS!!!

Alley
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Feb 10 3:42 pm

Senior Dogs > Sabi snapped at me today

Barked: Wed Jun 27, '12 5:09am PST 
Well, I guess it's all right. I'm so glad you didn't get hurt! I'm also glad Sabi confirmed that it was an big mistake. She probably didn't mean it at all. She was probably just sleepy, and didn't want anyone bothering her. I too have a Senior dog, but she's 99 percent pure angel inside and out.12 yr. old American Staffordshires rule! She's from Pet's Alive Middletown. GO PETS ALIVE!

Alley
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 28 4:14 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.