Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 52: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Choosing the Right Dog > Is there a breed like the Pomeranian but larger?
Baby

What'd you say?- I wasn't- listening.

Barked: Sun Feb 9, '14 12:14am PST 
Maybe this thread will help:

http://www.dogster.com/forums/choosing_the_Right_Dog/thread /712455
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Feb 20 2:43 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Dogster's closing...
Charlie- Chaplin

A day without- laughter is a- day wasted

Barked: Mon Jan 20, '14 10:43am PST 
Griffin! I have a collie SD prospect too!

I just thought I'd comment smile

You need to message Harley to get information on how to get in the group by the way.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Mar 2 9:03 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > panda express...help

Charlie- Chaplin

Barked: Mon Dec 23, '13 12:21am PST 
I *always* carry a copy of the ADA and if your state has nice service dog laws that too. I say (always calm and considerate) "He is a service dog and by law allowed here." I then give them a print out... if they consistently challenge me I say, very nicely "If you would like we can call the police and settle this." The only problem with calling the police, however, is that they can't enforce fedarl law (ADA), only state. Fortunately my state has nice laws in place.

If you do have a "good" state I also carry a doctor's letter and my I. D. says I'm disabled (Illinois allows you to apply for a special I. D. that is barely different from a standard one). So if the police show up I can just be like "these people are jerks and here's why." The police settle it immediately and the store learns from their mistake!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 23 12:21 am

Dogs and a Clean Home > Does domestic help services have problems if there are pets in home

Baby

What'd you say?- I wasn't- listening.

Barked: Thu Dec 19, '13 2:34am PST 
We're in different parts of the world, but here in the U.S. Molly Maids (being a chain cleaning service) is very used to cleaning up after pets. It should not be a problem. If you are worried just call them up and ask.

But really, they were a life saver when *I* (wink wink) cleaned the entire house for my mother's birthday and got rid of all the australian shepherd fur that was floating around and embedded in the rugs.

And of course be sure to keep your pets contained somewhere so they aren't a bother to the maids.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Dec 23 5:02 pm

Dogs and a Clean Home > Pee EVERYWHERE. Mixing enzyme cleaners with water so I can mop the whole house?

Sir Balin le- Savage- (Balin)

Barked: Mon Dec 16, '13 8:24pm PST 
It's just like... it's everywhere... and I haven't memorized the places he's peed... so I feel like the most effecient way would be to water it down frown. I know simple solution can be mixed but we don't have any in any of the stores near me.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 16 8:24 pm

Dogs and a Clean Home > Pee EVERYWHERE. Mixing enzyme cleaners with water so I can mop the whole house?

Barked: Thu Dec 12, '13 2:02pm PST 
Balin is having a tough time transitioning into his new home, and despite being tethered is still managing to lift his leg every now and again. I've been spritzing it with normal household solutions but obviously it's just covering up the smell to us humans... he's now peed so much I think it's rubbing off on Chaplin because he just let it go... anyway.

I need to mop the whole house with an enzyme cleaner, including the walls (can I do that on walls?).

My SO brought "great value: pet spot, stain & odor remover" and also "OUT petcare: stain and odor remover"

Does anyone know if I can water these down to be able to mop the whole house? Anyone know the right combo?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Dec 16 8:24 pm

Food & Nutrition > Good canned dog food that looks "real"

Charlie- Chaplin

Barked: Wed Dec 4, '13 11:44am PST 
I ordered evangers and it just looks like the 'meatloaf' form??? You know, the standard big block that looks like... well, I'm not sure what to call its appearance. I got the green can. Is the other type they offer the one that looks 'real'?

I was super sad, lol.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Dec 27 10:10 am

Food & Nutrition > Good canned dog food that looks "real"

Charlie- Chaplin

Barked: Tue Dec 3, '13 10:56pm PST 
Call me weird/snobby/silly/whatever, but I like to feed my dogs canned food that looks 'real' as a treat and I'm thinking of adding it more regularly into their diets.

Can you please tell me what good quality canned foods look 'real'? And by real looking I mean things like Merrick or beneful (I don't, nor will I feed beneful wet but it does look 'good'). So that's what I mean.

I've tried google searching individual brands for pictures but I don't really find anything all that accurate. Thanks!

Even better if they aren't all that expensive.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Dec 27 10:10 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Meet Balin (from the Chaplin and Baby family)

Barked: Mon Dec 2, '13 11:16pm PST 
Never fear, the beating stick is just long enough to reach you out there!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Dec 29 2:34 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Meet Balin (from the Chaplin and Baby family)

Barked: Mon Dec 2, '13 8:33pm PST 
And yes, thanks to all involved with helping me get my guy, I totally forgot Duncan is Duncan, haha. And that some people may remember Lola, lol! She wasn't around when I first joined.

And JT, if you had your eyes on my boy as well, I'd have to come on over and beat you with my beating stick.

Opheila, don't feel too bad! Charlie Chaplin is from early 1900s, and Baby is from 'Bringing up Baby' with Katherine Hepburn and Cary grant! I have no idea the show you're talking about though haha. And don't worry, King Arthur definitely out dates anything mentioned above haha; you aren't floating all by yourself. If anything, I'm drifting even farther away cause of my "youth" for knowing all this junk bout Chaplin and what not! And the geekiness of an Arthurian Knight's name!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Dec 29 2:34 pm

(Page 1 of 52: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.