Postings by My Family

GO!

Other Barks & Woofs > Summer Fun!!

Penny

Barked: Thu Jun 21, '12 12:10pm PST 
The only thing my spoiled rotten dogs like to do in the summer time is hang out inside in the air conditioning! smile I try to get them to play in the hose and they just look at me like I'm a crazy person.dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 23 5:12 pm

Dogs & Travel > Best way to deal with travel anxiety and carsickness?
Penny

Barked: Thu Jun 21, '12 10:46am PST 
Lilith is right, taking her on short frequent car rides helps a lot. My dog Penny comes to work with me, and she used to get car sick all the time, and after awhile I just felt so bad making her ride in the car. But I started taking her on short trips, and took her everywhere with me, and eventually, the car sickness stopped. I love being able to bring her to work me now and not having to worry about cleaning my car seats every day! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Sep 2 5:38 pm

Puppy Place > help me name my puppy

Tucker

My Mom is an- ambassador for- Mars PetCare

Barked: Thu Jun 21, '12 10:31am PST 
I've always loved the name 'Killian'. And I really like Rocky's suggestion of 'Quinn'. Congrats on your new addition!!
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by , Jul 3 10:44 am

Food & Nutrition > Is it Just Us?

Tucker

Barked: Thu Jun 21, '12 10:23am PST 
My fur-babies do seem to get bored with their kibble sometimes, so I do like to add some additional "treats" to their food every now and then. They really like it when I mix in a little bit of wet food with their kibble. This encourages them to eat everything in their bowl! Or sometimes I'll throw some raw carrots in there, they love it!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 21 1:27 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Buckle up your pet?

Tucker

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '12 8:09am PST 
I think restraining your dog in the car is a great idea. My dog Tucker rides to work with me almost every day, and while I don't currently restrain him, I am planning to get him a seat belt very soon. He doesn't distract me from driving or bother me, but I would be devastated if we were in an accident and something happened to him that could have been prevented.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Jun 15 10:00 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.