Postings by Rogue's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Contests and Vote For Me! > Vote for me to be a super model!!
Rogue

Pet me!!

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '12 6:11am PST 
I'm in a contest to win a page on a rescue calendar for 2013! I've always wanted to be a super model. smile Come vote for me!! You can vote once every 24 hours!

http://bit.ly/JdPg8G
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rogue, Apr 18 6:11 am

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > Any dogs in Dallas?
Sketcher

Can I come, too?

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '09 10:36pm PST 
Are there any dogs in Dallas that would like to set up a play-date or schedule regular walks or trips to the park? Message me!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 12 10:36 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Take me home with you!

Rex - I'm Adoptable!

Please take me- home and love me- forever?

Barked: Thu Jun 12, '08 3:47pm PST 
My name's Rex, and my friends and I are looking for loving, forever homes in Dallas, TX! Right now, we're being taken care of by a rescue, called "Paws in the City". Do you know of someone who might be able to spoil me with all the love and attention I deserve?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Pogo, Jun 15 2:50 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Am I just too defensive? RANTING AGIAN

Rex - I'm Adoptable!

Please take me- home and love me- forever?

Barked: Wed Jun 11, '08 10:51am PST 
You know what? I have a purebred golden retriever, and while I wouldn't trade her for all the money in the world, I would like to also have a mixed breed pup that's so mixed you can't determine what all is in her. Mutts (especially those rescued from a pound, rescue, or the streets) are excellent dogs because they're just greatful for anything you do for them. Don't let anyone tell you that your dog(s) isn't a "real" dog. Next time, look whoever says that in the eye and tell them that you don't think they're a "real" human. Let me know what kind of response you get.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Jul 2 4:59 am

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > Opportunities in Dallas, TX?

Dallas

I am...The- Beast!

Barked: Mon Mar 10, '08 3:18pm PST 
Does anyone know of any full time, paying jobs that involve working directly with dogs in Dallas, TX? Or a place to learn how to be a trainer in the same area?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Pork Chop, Mar 14 10:26 am

Dogs & Travel > Driving to Texas in the evil car.
Dallas

I am...The- Beast!

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 2:11pm PST 
I could try that, but Dallas doesn't show any interest in treats, food, or toys while in the car. And after she gets out of the car, she's just interested in being out! I'm going to try to get her the Champion thing that Hershey mentioned and give her some of the anxiety pills before we start out each morning. I'm also going to see if the piece of her crate will work to block her out of the front seat, just in case the harness thing doesn't work. If none of that works...well, I guess it'll just have to work.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Mar 19 8:42 am

Dallas

I am...The- Beast!

Barked: Wed Mar 5, '08 1:29pm PST 
I just looked up the Champion thing and it looks perfect! Most of what worries me with Dallas is that she pulls against her collar and nearly chokes herself, but with this, she would be fine. Where did you get yours for only $15, Hershey?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Mar 19 8:42 am

Dallas

I am...The- Beast!

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 12:28pm PST 
Oh, that's a laugh! We tried benadryl before. She does not enjoy me shoving my finger down her throat to get her to swallow the pill and it's about as effective as giving her popcorn. I have some other anxiety pills. Hopefully they'll work better. She'll jump right over the hammock...I don't know what to do. frown
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Mar 19 8:42 am

Behavior & Training > Toys are not food!

Dallas

I am...The- Beast!

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '08 4:49pm PST 
Haha! With my luck, she'd have the bone split in half and peanut butter smeared all over the carpet. But maybe one of those toys that have dry food in them...
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cracker, Mar 3 5:57 pm

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > 3/16 - Paw Sunday in Dallas!
Dallas

I am...The- Beast!

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '08 4:34pm PST 
Ohmygosh, I'd love to do this! But I won't be leaving for Dallas until the 17th...
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dallas, Mar 3 4:34 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.