Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog of the Day & Week > I am a Diary Pick of the Day
Angel

Sweetness, Soul,- & Inspiration

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 4:09am PST 
Thank you Dogster for this honor!snoopyrainbow
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Angel, Mar 8 4:09 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Our Angel got her wings this a.m.
Angel

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 9:49pm PST 
Scooter, Carat, and Dunkin....Thank you for your expressions of sympathy! We miss our Angel sooo much.....cry
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Angel, Feb 22 9:49 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > You Dogster are the best! A Thankyou

Angel

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '13 3:47am PST 
I just wanted to write and publicly thank the Dogsters who have left messages on our pages , expressions of sympathy on this thread, and to Nina and family for the BEAUTIFUL memorials for our Angel. You may not believe this but the Dogsters and families have been my main source of comfort..and I just want to thank you!
In Memory of Angel.....little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Carat, CGC , Feb 20 11:04 pm

Angel

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '13 3:40am PST 
Flicka and Lucas...looks like I forgot to thank you for your sweet thoughts...I'm sorry, an over sight on my part...just yesterday...a week to the day..I was able to laugh again and start to regain some normalcy.
Thanks to you also tiki....I really don't know what to say except I appreciate your expressions of sympathy.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Angel, Feb 22 9:49 pm

Angel

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 11:40am PST 
Dear Ellie...thank you soo much for such comforting words...I was loved as much as any doggie could be loved and I knew it...I know too that I will be missed BECAUSE I was loved so much. Mamma is doing better today...thanks for your encouragement and the same to all the Dogsters.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Angel, Feb 22 9:49 pm

Angel

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '13 3:40pm PST 
Thankyou Jack's Pack, Hershey,Rocky and the Boys!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Angel, Feb 22 9:49 pm

Angel

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 2:56pm PST 
Thankyou Mika and Kia,
It really hurts my mom and dad because they only got 15 months with me BUT like mamma kept telling herself and me...we got to celebrate two Christmases together and my birthday. Somehow we have to be happy with that. Thank you for all the hugs and it is comforting to know the dogsters will be there for my family. Mamma is going to write a tribute to me on my page in the coming days...maybe you will want to check it out. Thanks for being such good friends.little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Angel, Feb 22 9:49 pm

Angel

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 11:13am PST 
It is with a heavy heart and eyes that can't quit crying that we tell you we helped Angel to the Bridge this a.m...she told us it was time last night. Thanks to all of you who have ever been there for us.....
Angel's Family
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Angel, Feb 22 9:49 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Please keep me in your prayers

Angel

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '13 11:11am PST 
Ohhh my goodness.! I have gone through this with my dog, Angel, and a grand dog..in our case and with prayers it all worked out fine! Will say prayers!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Feb 15 9:31 am

Behavior & Training > Need help with a pouncing puppy
Lexi Hope

Mamma\'s little- attitude girl

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 6:08am PST 
We are fostering a little 4 month old puppy...he is a shi-shon they think...he is about 7lbs. We just adore him but we do have a problem with him and that is he likes to RUN DOWN the dogs...all of them but I especially worry about him running down and pouncing on the two 5lb. Maltese's...what would you suggest I do to curb or stop this behavior? I know he is just playing but my fear is him hurting one of the littler ones. We have only had him a week today and so far I have pretty much kept them seperated for that reason but I would like to work them together. Do I maybe tether him to me and pull him back when he does this??? Or what? Appreciate any advice and will thank you in advance.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Zoe, Feb 18 6:33 am

(Page 1 of 39: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.