Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > red yeast infection on paws/nails
Tuck

CHIC CH. Tuck- CDX TDX RN VNEX- TDI SAR-W3

Barked: Thu Jun 30, '16 6:13pm PST 
I agree t o the allergy as a source causef or the yeast infection
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tuck, Jun 30 6:13 pm

What I Love About Dogster > anybody wanna chat?
Tuck

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '16 7:28pm PST 
Yoshi, dog we can hope
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Yoshi, Jun 23 8:39 pm

Behavior & Training > 2 unaltered dogs found running loose with tight fitted muzzles on

Tuck

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '16 3:35pm PST 
I have a dog coming here tonight for training. He's being kicked out of his home because he fought with the landlord's dog, and the landlord said he had to go. He fights with every dog. But he's not going to be allowed to fight with mine, so when he's intermingling in the house outside of the crate, he will be muzzled. When he's intermingling in the yard with my dogs, he will be muzzled. Muzzling isn't necessarily an inhumane or bad thing, and does not mean hes used for a fighting dog, but it can be used to prevent fights
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Yoshi, Jun 14 10:19 pm

What I Love About Dogster > anybody wanna chat?

Tuck

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '16 10:51am PST 
Hopefully they will do something with the site
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jun 23 8:39 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Loose aggressive Great Danes and chihuahuas

Tuck

Barked: Fri May 27, '16 5:59am PST 
I would carry bear pepper spray. Bear, because it has a wider area spray and you don't need to get as close.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tuck, May 27 5:59 am

Behavior & Training > Food Possessiveness
Tuck

Barked: Sun May 8, '16 3:46pm PST 
I agree with Kali
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tuck, May 8 3:46 pm

Dog Health > unknown illness, any advice?

Tuck

Barked: Sun May 8, '16 3:44pm PST 
So did you ever find out what was wrong with him? Hope hes better now
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jasper (1998~2016), May 9 10:33 am

Behavior & Training > 2 unaltered dogs found running loose with tight fitted muzzles on

Reka

Barked: Mon Mar 14, '16 6:24pm PST 
I left because the raw feeders were so vicious. You couldn't saw anything without fangs showing. Wasn't worth it. If they wanted a dog forum to themselves, they did a wonderful job of running off everyone who disagreed with them
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jun 14 10:19 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > if you would like wings

Reka

Barked: Fri Feb 19, '16 8:00pm PST 
Reka would like wings please
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Reka, Feb 19 8:00 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > MJR's Eureka!!!
Reka

Barked: Sat Feb 6, '16 5:11pm PST 
Reka left us on her terms today at 15 years 1 month and 6 days. Her mission in life was to make people laugh. She came as a babysitting puppy to brighten the day of an old ailing dog who just lost his housemate. She brought purpose back in his life and gave him the will to live when he had given up. He had to teach her to be a real dog, and everytime she did something he did not think was appropriate, he would sit on her. So many times, we would look out in the yard, and there was little Reka trying to squirm out from under Danny's butt.

She went to Obedience classes, and excelled. She was a show dog and won nearly everthing she entered, including veterans classes when she was older. I quit showing her for points when she was one point shy of finishing, because although she was gorgeous, and a flashy mover, she had a congenital fault the judges couldn't see. The judges did not know, and I had fun showing her, but felt with her congenital issue, she should never become a champion. Oh how she loved to show and strut her stuff.
My dogs do tricks and she was often at trick shows.

The boys did their performances seriously, impressing crowds. But Reka... Reka could do ANYTHING the boys could do... ONCE. After that, when you asked her again for a repeat performance, we got the Raspberry as she was the queen of Improv. You had no clue what she was going to do, but I always knew whatever it was, it was not going to be what I told her to do. But it was going to be hilarious. Then she would do Butt-Tuck-Zoomies and spins all over the stage in a high pitched yap, laughing every step of the way breaking the audience into laughter with her.

She was a master of studying people. She would sit there studying your face, and even if you weren't looking at her, you felt her presence. She knew if she sat quietly not moving long enough, you WOULD look at her. She was a dog of a million faces. She knew one of thoses faces was going to "get ya" ..So everytime you looked, she had a different mask. She kept changing faces until she found the one that made you react.

The face that always got me, was when she would chatter her teeth with spit, and blow spit bubbles.

She was the queen of bubbles. When she was a little puppy, we would go to the bathroom to investigate that odd noise. Reka had her head in the toilet blowing bubbles. It didn't have to be the toilet, the bathtub would do, or any mudpuddle in a pinch. She loved to go out in the rain and blow bubbles.

Reka liked baths, the only elkhound I ever had that did so. She also spent her life sleeping either under the bed, or in the bathtub. Her favorite place all day was the bathtub. Then at night, she would get up and crawl under the bed. We called her Reka Cave dog.

Reka also loved to swim, also the only Elkhound I ever had that actually loved swimming.

Reka was a great little tracking dog, when she WANTED to be. But just like her own obedience experience, she did it her way, with not always reliable results. She did track down and find a missing neighbor's horse once, but she was too unreliable to use for Search and Rescue like the boys.

Her independence never bothered me much, I found it refreshing, and always allowed Reka to be HER. One thing about Reka, she always made someone laugh. That was her talent. I never in my life had met a dog that could make people laugh constantly year after year like she could. She LOVED babies.

Reka thank you so much for 15 years of laughter. Laughter has value.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 8 9:08 am

(Page 1 of 36: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.