Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 43: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Senior Dogs > At what age should a dog's muzzle start going white?
Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Mon Aug 19, '13 10:00pm PST 
Rosey's muzzle is getting grey and white. It started at age 4. She'll be 6 next march.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 21 12:53 am

Senior Dogs > Diaper Suggestions
Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Thu Aug 15, '13 9:45am PST 
Thanks Sandy for the suggestion! I'll google her. Thank you both for your responses! I was starting to wonder if anyone was going to respond. I know small dogs live a long time smile That's why I have small dogs. I have two chihuahuas, and a toy poodle. My aunt's chihuahua is 13 right now, and is going blind. In all her 13 years she's never been completely potty trained, and now that she's old, it's even worse. I've told them they might want to consider diapering her. But I'm happy to know that the greyness on Rosey's muzzle doesn't mean she's getting old. I guess it's just premature grey smile If anyone else has any more diaper suggestion, keep them coming!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Sep 27 7:05 am

Puppy Place > The wait..

Muffin- Shinaynay- Stewart

Barked: Wed Aug 14, '13 11:17am PST 
I know how you feel when you're waiting on getting a puppy. I always describe it as being "puppy pregnant" It feels like you're pregnant or something and you're waiting like an expectant mother lol. That's how I felt when I was waiting to get Muffin, my toy poodle.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Sep 21 1:14 pm

Senior Dogs > Diaper Suggestions

Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Wed Aug 14, '13 10:49am PST 
Hey guys! I haven't posted in forever. Anyway, my baby girl Rosey will be 6 her next birthday, which I understand to be like middle aged for small dogs. But I'm sad because she's starting to turn grey on her muzzle frown I know that when dogs get old that a lot of the time, they start losing control of their bladders, and sometimes bowels too. I've decided that if this happens to Rosey in the future that I'm gonna start diapering. I know some people put their dogs down when this happens. The way I see it, you don't put old people down when they lose control do you? No. Unless Rosey gets to where she's in pain, and has horrible quality of life, I won't do it. So I was just wanting to know what diapers are the best. I know they make disposable doggy diapers, and they also make washable doggy diapers that you put a pad in. I've also seen people put human baby diapers on their dogs and just cut a hole for the tail. So, I guess my question is for all of you who diaper or knows someone who does, are there any suggestion? Thanks!

Darci - Rosey's Mom
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Sep 27 7:05 am

Toy Poodle > Thinking about Toy Poodle

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 4:50pm PST 
I know this is an od thread, but I just want to say that I have both a toy poodle and two chihuahuas. They are both sweet dogs. But as far as trainability, a poodle is the way to go. They are the second most smart dog breed. They learn fast, and are eager to please. They are very loving and loyal and always want to be with you.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 21 4:50 pm

Toy Poodle > Need some information please.

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 4:46pm PST 
Don't listen to the groomer. My poodle is a pure bred AKC registered toy poodle, and she has soft, fuzzy, straighter hair. They don't all have the typical tightly curled hair like you think a poodle should be. They can have various textures.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 21 4:46 pm

Toy Poodle > Poodle Tail docking

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 4:41pm PST 
I just got a toy poodle monday, and I was surprised to see that her tail was docked. I didn't even know they did that on poodles...
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 21 4:41 pm

Puppy Place > MEET MUFFIN

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 4:35pm PST 
Thanks Everyone with the Nice welcome. I hate that I didn't see Toto's post earlier..
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 22 7:55 am

Puppy Place > Getting A New Puppy Soon :)

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '13 5:25pm PST 
BTW Guys...... I decided NOT to name her Pamela... It's Muffin. I guess you can see that by now.... lol red facebig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 20 5:25 pm

Puppy Place > MEET MUFFIN

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '13 5:16pm PST 
Advice on her being so young about what?...
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Feb 22 7:55 am

(Page 1 of 43: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.