Postings by Jersey's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  

Dogs and a Clean Home > Clean...ish
Jersey

Not Perfect, But- Perfect For Me- :D

Barked: Mon Dec 13, '10 6:03pm PST 
Ok, I am old enough to walk Jersey alone, and No her puppies are not with us anymore, they're all in safe home's where they are cared for, the last one left about 2 weeks ago. No we didn't mean to breed her, we were going to spayed her but then we realized she was going to have puppies, we're getting her spayed after Christmas, and Jersey is mostly an outside dog, Well, she's on the patio at nights and goes out a couple time's a day, so she's not inside, but she's not exactly outside, but we're working on her inside manners, so she can be an inside dog, and Jersey usually will get up and bark by the outside door if she has to go, as if she's trying to tell somebody she's gotta go and she's gotta go now, I can only imagine she does the same when at night to when everybodies asleep,
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jersey, Dec 13 6:03 pm

Dogs and a Clean Home > Clean...ish
Jersey

Barked: Mon Nov 15, '10 6:12pm PST 
Ok, so it's beginning to get cold outide over here, and Jersey is beginnng to stay inside more and more. But our padio (It has walls around it and a roof...it's basically a room)keeps getting really dirty with dusy is phecieys if you know what I mean. And I have a little trouble cleaning that stuff up, so any idea's on how to keep it clean, she goes outside about 3 time's during the day, and we feed her scheaduly, my freind suggested taking her out before we go to bed, but another problem is that I don't get up in the middle of the night to take her out, any idea's on how to keep her from going in the middle of the night...I mean she's trained but somtime's you've held it so long you just can't hold it anymore! lol, so please help big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Jersey, Dec 13 6:03 pm

Puppy Place > Breed Questions

Jersey

Barked: Tue Sep 28, '10 4:40pm PST 
Omg, Ok I meant the Male Great Dane from down the Alley today, Zues, And he is such a gental giant! He has the same marking as Jersey but it look's like you put her in the washer on Hot and she shrunk! Lol But she's not nearly as big! They could defentalty be twins if she were bigger or her were smaller!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jersey, Sep 28 4:40 pm

Jersey

Barked: Thu Sep 23, '10 4:58pm PST 
Yes, Thank you "Daisy", it's true, we will be getting her fixed. And are you seriouse? Pitbulls dont have an agressive strike,... toward people.. Then maybe Jersey is half pit because she's very nice toward humans, but she isn't freindly at all toward other dogs. I never really though she was Boxer, I just never really took the breed into mind, but of course I wasn't thinking she was Pit either, even though I still don't know if she is or not I think Im leaning toward her being a pit now, but I do still think she's mixed with somthing else, So if you have anymore comments or Breed Guesses please post!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Jersey, Sep 28 4:40 pm

Jersey

Barked: Thu Sep 23, '10 12:16pm PST 
Yes, I wasn't offended by it, so please excuse my choice of words. She might be some pitt, but she is a mix, so with the last comment I was refurring to the person who called her fullbred. I think you all may be on the right track, the only pittbulls I've ever seen around here, maybe 2-3 are those muscluer big headed pitts. Im kinda leaning away from the pitty bread because a lot of people have told me that Pittbulls have an agressive strike, and Jersey is a very sweet dog... to people, she doesn't really seem get along with other dogs. Anyways I wont bother showing you the resaults, because as you see the answer Pittbull is defenatly the most common. Ill still have to do some research though, but Im not sure where to go for it. Again If you have any other comments or breed guesses please post!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Jersey, Sep 28 4:40 pm

Jersey

Barked: Wed Sep 22, '10 4:06pm PST 
Really, Im kinda on the offence about her being a PittBull, just because their alot more muscluer and their heads are bigger and I think Jersey may be a little taller, but like a centimeter lol. One thing for sure, I know she's not a purebred, and all the vet's agree so I'm really leaning on the Mixed Breed side.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Jersey, Sep 28 4:40 pm

Jersey

Barked: Tue Sep 21, '10 2:39pm PST 
I know, I was saying everyone has wished me the best of luck... or atleast I hope they do. Anyways I really dont care what Jersey is, althought I'd like her to be some things I think mixed dogs make the greatest pets!
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Jersey, Sep 28 4:40 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Pitbull foils rape attempt

Jersey

Barked: Tue Sep 21, '10 12:38pm PST 
Go Pitt! Who's a good dog? Who saved a dansel in destress? You did! applause Our sweet little angels to the rescue!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Barney, friend of Lennox, Oct 13 6:48 pm

Jersey

Barked: Mon Sep 20, '10 5:52pm PST 
Ha, Im sure you do.. big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Jersey, Sep 28 4:40 pm

Jersey

Barked: Mon Sep 20, '10 5:48pm PST 
I think I'll do that myself, I know her more than anyone here so I think narrowing it down should be my job.
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Jersey, Sep 28 4:40 pm

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.