Postings by Oscar's Family

GO!

Dog Health > feeling overwhelmed

Oscar

I heart feet.

Barked: Tue Dec 1, '09 2:37pm PST 
YAY for no more diarrhea! I'm so glad things are improving. Sending you guys well wishes for it to continue.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Hudson, Dec 9 6:28 pm

Dog Health > feeling overwhelmed
Leela

Barked: Sun Nov 29, '09 4:55am PST 
I don't know what POTP means, but I'm so sorry for all you've been through. You're doing a great job, though- and Hudson's life is so much better because of you! Sometimes, when things get really tough with Oscar's health stuff, I get overwhelmed, too. I can't stand to see him (or any of my guys) not be okay. I don't have any medical advice for you, but I saw your title in the forum and completely knew where you were coming from. Take care of YOU, too, okay? Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Hudson, Dec 9 6:28 pm

Bernese Mountain Dog > Food

Oscar

I heart feet.

Barked: Sun Nov 29, '09 4:37am PST 
We have a golden mix on the J/D food and we absolutely love it and recommend it to everyone, but our Oscar (a Berner) has some special dietary needs. We tried making our own food for him for a while with brown rice, veggies, and lean proteins, but it seemed to create digestive problems. Now we have him on the Royal Canin Hypoallergenic food. His coat is gorgeous now (so shiny!) but the effects as far as lessening his allergies have been mixed.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Lender, Apr 21 6:55 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.