GO!

New to Forum

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

SusieQ

Barked: Tue Jan 3, '12 12:57pm PST 
I've been lurking around Dogster since SusieQ first came to live with us. She isn't our first mini, my dad's mini was laid to rest when her back slipped and she became paralyzed. It happened in just minutes. But enough time had passed and we decided to suprise him with Susie. What a joy she has been. She has an older brother, Java Bean, a husky/rotty mix who watches over her very very carefully. She attacks, chews, jumps, nips, but he just lets her know when she's getting carried away. THey are so cute. She just got a new big brother, Bubba, an adult lab who treats her the same way.

What about the jumping. She flies from one piece of furniture to the next and there's no stopping her. She's a bit OCD when it comes to flashes of light or "red dots". She will chase them up the wall if she could. I would hate to lose her to the back problems but there doesn't seem to be a solution. She ignores steps and just fly's off the porch . . . crazy dog . . .
[notify]