Got Postie?

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Pepper

Queen of the- Cheetahs and- Wiggy's Wife!

Barked: Wed Aug 14, '13 3:53pm PST 
Hope it was OK to start this thread.

Thank you Lilac for my postie. I want to find a Boxville! MOL!

My posties are in the mail.
Frankie

Barked: Sat Aug 17, '13 7:20am PST 
I got my first postcard ever!!!
Mom taped it up by my water bowl snoopy
Thanks so much Orvis. We have light houses too because we are on Lake Erie. Although, my family lives about an hour inland. Have a great Autumn!
Nermal

stressed

Barked: Mon Aug 19, '13 11:08am PST 
thanks for starting this thread, Pepper!!!!! I forgot to the other day!!!! Silly hoomans!!!
Frankie!!!! Your first postie!!! How exciting!!!!! Woohooo

Nermal

stressed

Barked: Mon Aug 19, '13 11:20am PST 
we got a purrty card from Reeses Thomas and furmily today!!!! And yes, Reeses....meowmy calls us lazy too!!!! Teehee......
It had purrty foam kitty stickers inside too!!!! Too creative!!!
Thank you so much furriends.....
Nermal and crew
Xena- Princess- Warrior - DG#23

Xena the Warrior- Princess

Barked: Mon Aug 19, '13 2:03pm PST 
We are all so excited we got 2 posties last week...

Orvis sent us a beautiful postie of romantic Michigan! thank you Orvis....Kody was happy to hear that his sweetheart picked out the postie and he got kisses from Lizzie May.

And

We got one from Lilac with a kitty on the front! MOL we love the west coast Lilac, have we seen the ocean...we don't go anywhere near water, but Mom has a lot, she loves looking at the ocean

Thank you Orvis and Lilac hug
Pepper

Queen of the- Cheetahs and- Wiggy's Wife!

Barked: Mon Aug 19, '13 2:35pm PST 
I got a postie from Augie. It has a beautiful bridge on it. Mommy loves it as she was born in Baltimore. Thank you!
Timo Katze - DB #105

Take it easy

Barked: Tue Aug 20, '13 4:50pm PST 
Furs, if you haven't gotten all your cards do not fear. Mom has been slacking off. I got my teeth cleaned Purrsday and lost a crown and wasn't talking to her for several days. I'll scream at her now to finally get our cards done big grin Sorry about them being late red face
Mietzi- Katze&hearts- ;

I'm a wild thing

Barked: Tue Aug 20, '13 5:02pm PST 
I got a lovely card from my Sweetie Zeke (and family). It's from the Zoo and has many BIG cats on there. They are all so majestic. I don't know who my favorite is. The Lion, the cougar, the tiger or the Bobcat? There are many more to choose from. Zeke, I love hanging out on the patio too. Sorry that Tu-Two is too afraid to go out. Our guest cat never goes outside either. On the card are little stickers with Zeke and his cat-siblings faces on there. I love the card! Thank you. You are the best kissing
Timo Katze - DB #105

Take it easy

Barked: Tue Aug 20, '13 5:20pm PST 
Now while Mietzi still swoons over the card from her Sweetheart let me tell you that we also got a card from LILAC. There are three cats on it. They are lovely. Just like Mietzi, I'm having a hard time picking my favorite. Lilac, we are having a good summer. It was nice and cool in the 70s for a week, now it's going up in the 90s again frown I love it when Mom grills on the patio big grin We do need more rain. Please send some of your rain over. Thank you for the card. I love it.

Dear REESES THOMAS and family, thank you so much for the card with three kittens on the outside. (three kittens seems to be a popurrlar theme) As an added bonus there is a foam cat and a foam dog sticker on the inside. I'll leave the dog for Mietzi. I don't like strange dogs. I think some of you kissed the card because Mietzi sniffed it and sniffed it really good. way to go
I like laying in sunbeams too. We have nip growing outside! dancing Mom planted some for us. It's great. She brings some leaves inside for us cheer Thank you for the lovely card.
Xena- Princess- Warrior - DG#23

Xena the Warrior- Princess

Barked: Wed Aug 21, '13 3:03pm PST 
So exciting we got 2 more posties in the mail today!

Thank you Ginny Bean for our postie from North Dakota...with buffalo in the road and cars...it's a traffic jam for sure.

Ginny asked it I want to hitch a ride & get into mischief...oh yeah I would...that would be so fun....

Merry also sends purrs to our family.....Tallulah sends angel hugs and kisses
to her Sweetheartlittle angel

happy dance
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3