Wil You be Getting a Trim this Spring or Summer?

Shyla

Will do anything- for treats!

Barked: Sat Mar 23, '13 1:24pm PST 
My daddy thinks I need a trim all the time, but my vet said to keep my hair as long as possible de to my allergies.

Will you be getting a trim when the warmer weather comes?
Cisco The- Kidd Poop

I'm a GIANT- CHI~Giant Chi's- More 2 Love!

Barked: Sat Mar 23, '13 7:06pm PST 
Da only thing we gits trimed is our nails...we aint gots enough
hair to git trims.

big laugh
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Sun Mar 24, '13 6:25am PST 
Same here laugh out loud
OK here's a little secret Cisco - I have hairs that grow pretty long on my "winkie" and mom trims those sometimes red face

❀ Abby ❀

Where's Mom?

Barked: Sun Mar 24, '13 2:04pm PST 
Mom might trim my pantalones. They curl out kind of like those moustaches that men have sometimes and she doesn't like it, so she just trims it off to where it starts to curl so it's not TOO drafty for me. She has thought about trimming me for summer because I get so hot, but Hopefully she will pull the little pool out for me again and that will be just fine. I do love my little pool. I'm so glad the other dogs don't like it because I don't like sharing big laughbig laughbig laugh
Shyla

Will do anything- for treats!

Barked: Sun Mar 24, '13 3:20pm PST 
I am pretty furry. My mom likes my crazy fur.

BOL on the mustache fur!

I do have to have the fur on my paws trimmed a bit, but even that fur my mom likes to keep long because of my allergies. My eye fur gets a little trim too.

Tink and Halo have never needed trims anywhere. Guess that's the bonus of being a short-haired Chi.
Foxxy

Pocket Wolf

Barked: Tue Apr 2, '13 5:07pm PST 
foxxy's spring haircut

this is foxxy's spring cut. we just did it last week before we went to the vet's
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Wed Apr 3, '13 9:26pm PST 
Awww! Really like her haircut!! Thank you for posting her picture!!!