Pope Francis I

Chauncey

Little Miss- Priss

Barked: Thu Mar 14, '13 10:51am PST 
What a beautiful time!! Our new Holy Father has been elected: Pope Francis I. Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio is the first pope from South America. He is a Jesuit and has a deep care for the poor.

We are so excited at our house! What a wonderful, holy man! party
CREAMPUFF

Sweetest Little- Kitty Ever

Barked: Fri Mar 15, '13 2:20pm PST 
We are so happy about our new Pope. We have a Pope who is a Jesuit and a man of the people. He will be beloved by all of his flock. God bless Pope Francis with the wisdom and strength to lead us to God.
Kaci- Sunshine - Beloved- Angel

Sugar 'n Spice

Barked: Fri Mar 22, '13 6:53am PST 
We're very happy that God has given us such a *wonderful* new Pope -- a simple, humble and compassionate man. He's very loved!

We have a deep love for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI -- a very humble, gentle and holy man -- and were very, very sad and cried when he resigned. But we understood why he needed to resign and respect his decision. We joined our prayers to everyone who prayed that the Holy Spirit would help the Cardinals chose a successor of the stature of Blessed John Paul II and Pope Benedict and God heard our prayers.

God Bless Pope Francis!

CREAMPUFF

Sweetest Little- Kitty Ever

Barked: Sat Mar 23, '13 11:51am PST 
Pope Benedict XVI really loved cats. I hope Pope Francis likes us too!!!
Chauncey

Little Miss- Priss

Barked: Tue Apr 9, '13 8:08am PST 
Hu-sis bought a book about Pope Benedict and his cat for the kids! laugh out loud

The last three popes have been such wonderful, holy men. This is one of hu-sis' favorite images:

Holy Men
CHADWICK - LOVE IS- FOREVER

JAZZMAN CHAD

Barked: Sun May 5, '13 6:23pm PST 
I love this triple photo of our Holy Fathers. I want mom to print this one for us. Thanks for sharing this one Chauncy.
CHADWICK - LOVE IS- FOREVER

JAZZMAN CHAD

Barked: Sun Sep 1, '13 1:56pm PST 
Pope Francis is such a loving, down to earth, Pope. I think he will spread love throughout the earth, to people, and to us animals too.