TOBY HASH CROSSHED THE RAINBOW BRIDGE

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 1:07am PST 
Toby wash DDP Doggie today and hash 18 furiendsh. Thish wash in Toby's Diary:

I heard the Master call and I had to answer. Mom is very upset and didn't want to let me go. She rushed me to the vet and I spent the night and felt a little better in the morning. Mom came to visit me in the hospital and she held me and loved me and kissed me. I was happy to see her but I felt really bad. They let me go home in the afternoon and mom came to get me. I just laid on the seat and didn't move. When we got home mom sat with me but later last night I had to go. I just felt too, too bad. Mom and dad did all they could for me but my body was just not strong enough to keep working. Now I am at the rainbow bridge. I am free and happy. No more heart worms!!!! I can take deep breaths and run and play. I will wait for my mom here and dad too. I will be her waiting for them and my friends to come. I just couldn't stay with them any longer. Bye Bye, I loved you all.

PLEASE, I beg you as a dog owner to give your dog heart worm preventative. PLEASE.

Pawleashe lend a Paw of Shupport. Thanksh you. meditateflowers

ID# 1265606
Jazzi,- Sunshine- Angel^PAWS^

Sunshine hugs- and love!

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 3:42am PST 
Sending healing power of the paw....angels on the way.hug
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 4:22am PST 
That just breaks my heart. My thoughts and prayers go with Toby. I'll stop by his page hughughughughug

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 4:47am PST 
i visited his page. He was so young and he was still in foster care. Bless his heart frownhughughughughug
Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 5:45pm PST 
Thanksh you Jazzi and Scooter!flowers

Yesh, sho fury shad, but a fury loving home.hug