Are You "Dog-Friendly"?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 9:13am PST 
I'm not really dog friendly. I'm just dog neutral when I'm outside my property/territory.

Are any of you friendly with other dogs? Are any of you dog aggressive?
❀ Abby ❀

Where's Mom?

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 10:30am PST 
no. i don't like other dogs. I don't even like the ones I live with but I TRY to tolerate them. I am dog aggressive too. I don't care how big the dog is either.
Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 6:48am PST 
not really - we like other Chi's the most - but we bark at even the big dogs like we are big too. We do remember all the Chi's we used to have play days with - and we like those doggies cloud 9

Cisco The- Kidd Poop

I'm a GIANT- CHI~Giant Chi's- More 2 Love!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 7:18am PST 
I don't really gits around other dogs...if they are being walked down da street past my house I bark at them to go away but really I don't ever gits close enough to non family dogs to tell ya....but I'd probably bark at dem so much they would gits irratated.

Now mommys grandson brought a 7 month old lab/mix puppy to da house the other day and I kinda stayed behind our Annie dog while she sniffed him down but when she started to play with da pup I jumped right in and played too!!!

blue dog
Halo Kitty

I love being - the baby!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 2:50pm PST 
I'm not dog friendly at all. Strangely, I love Tinker Bell.. I usually behave on leash with my mom. Even off my territory, I don't like other dogs.

Big dogs, little dogs, best I ever do is walk right past them. I'm never friendly.
Shyla

Will do anything- for treats!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 2:55pm PST 
I don't trust other dogs, so I'm not frendly. I do have a neighbor dog that I like, her name is Bella. She isn't bossy or aggressive, just keeps to herself. Halo & Tinker Bell don't like Bella, but I do.
Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '13 6:19am PST 
Hmm we are NOT an outgoing bunch, are we? red face
❄ Taz ❄

Let's play!

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '13 11:28am PST 
big laughbig laughbig laugh

and apparently we like it that way way to go
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '13 8:34pm PST 
BOL!laugh out loudlaugh out loud Guess so.

My mom always heard Chis love other Chis.shrug We don't like others Chihuahuas or not.shrug
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 6:17am PST 
We are a LOT friendlier to other Chi's - mom calls us little Chi Snobs laugh out loud
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2