Being a good boy!

Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 7:18am PST 
Mom said that I could brag a little bit - you all know that sometimes - well for a long time really - I have not been a very good boy. Well, mom has been working with me and I am improving a LOT.

I had to go to the vet with Katie yesterday for a booster shot. The vet there that I was SO naughty for saw us and mom though, oh no - this will be a test! And you know what? I was a VERY good boy! I even let her look in my mouth and didn't do a curly lip or make a sound. I sat there very politely. Mom was so proud of me hi5

So she says because I have worked so hard to be good I could brag to you all, my best pals!

Hugs
Tucker
Halo Kitty

I love being - the baby!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 9:27am PST 
Oh, you were so good!! Glad your visit went well! I'm not good at the vet. I only trust my mom and family.
❀ Abby ❀

Where's Mom?

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 10:33am PST 
I am SO proud of you Tucker! happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance I'm usually pretty good at the vet too. Now Taz on the other hand... you think your mom could work with him too?

Cisco The- Kidd Poop

I'm a GIANT- CHI~Giant Chi's- More 2 Love!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 1:46am PST 
BRAVO!! RAH RAH RAH YOU DA MAN! YOU DA GOOD BOY!!
cheerblue dogway to go
Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 6:45am PST 
Well, mom isn't really sure what worked the best but we know it wasn't her being all dominant. that doesn't hel[ me at all. I think what works for me is taking away stuff I love - like attention. If I am bad, mom sends me to my bed and then ignores me and all the others get attention. And I mean one little growl - and it's like I don't exist shock
❄ Taz ❄

Let's play!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 11:55am PST 
shock That's what mom has been trying to do with Abby because she's started to a troublemaker with Maggie especially. She really doesn't like other doggies in her bubble. I'm really good for mom though... It's just when we go outside I'm all stressed and don't behave. The only things she could take away from me that I love though is attention and food. You don't think she'll take away my food do you?? shockshock
Tucker

I\'m so happy!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '13 6:23am PST 
NO WAY Taz! not food. But attention, yes she would shock Sorry buddy, but attention is what gets to me the very most. I seem to think that the whole world revolves around ME, so if mom ignores me, I seem to get the message.

It's like if she's petting me and Katie comes up for some pets and I growl at Katie - mom says NO, stops petting me and plays with Katie. I hate that - but I seem to be getting the picture.

Outside - my leash has gotten a lot shorter. I have to walk really, really close to mom and alone on my side. I don't bark at stuff as much either. At the very end of the walk, she lets the leash loose and we can all walk together nicely. Guess we are tired and not so into the barking? She thinks I'm nicer cause I'm not out in front trying to be the leader. Mom is the leader when we walk now. She even tells us when we get to a spot to potty shock

It might work for you???