QOTW2/4/13

BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 1:38am PST 
Tell us what your fur is like and does mom use any special products to keep you looking gorgeous?
BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 1:40am PST 
My fur is very cotton like and thick in some areas and thinning in others.. mom is using a special shampoo from the vet right now for my dry skin and itches.. it seems to be working , mom has to rinse , rinse, rinse forever .. or it seems to me ...how about you
Charlie

Mommy's Angel

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 4:19am PST 
We all get groomed every 6 weeks, in between we get a bath in oatmeal shampoo or water bath.big grin

Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 5:08am PST 
To keep my fur white mom uses a whitening shampoo on me. My fur is very full and fluffy and kind of cotton candyish. I have a double coat and it gets kinky when wet. I have more fur than Bailey One had and it is a completely different texture. Hers was silkier and mine is more cotton candyish.
Raja

Take me with- you!

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 3:32pm PST 
Bailey, Buttercup and Charlie, I can tell your Mommies fuss over your coats.

My coat is long and silky with a cottony undercoat. I get combed endlessly. Once a week (or oftener if she thinks I am considering getting dusty), I get a bath in Paul Mitchel no more tears or oatmeal shampoo and she uses a Christ Christiansen Systems fur conditioner paste after. Then I get rinsed and I get towel dried and I'm allowed to run around and jump on the living room furniture. During my run, Mommy gets out the hairdrier and combs and brushes and rubber bands. The she catches me. When I'm being dried, I get sprayed with Ice on Ice by CC and she sings raucous show tunes as if anything could make getting a bath better- and I assure you, her show tunes medly is not any compensation.naughty
Charlie

Mommy's Angel

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 3:57pm PST 
My typist must have been tire this morning, in between baths we sometimes get waterless baths. red face