Closed Thread

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Emma-Gem

I'm the PRINCESS- of the house!

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '12 4:27pm PST 
So valentines is the next big holidays for lovers and I am wondering if maybe we could make some "Doggy Romance" match ups and exchange gifts for our doggy romances? this would be cute what we could do is match dogs bases up on a quick few questions on their likes dislikes (have the group fill it out) then match two dogs together and each would send the other a cute little valentines gift?!
Paris

i love to- run!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '12 6:55am PST 
that would be so cool. i want to be the first one to be included please!!!!!!!!!!!
Emma-Gem

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '12 7:44am PST 
I think it would be pretty cute a "Doggy match up"

Homer

Laying on my- back is the- best!

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '12 6:46pm PST 
Some good ideas and this way we could keep in touch more with the group. Perhaps send a real Valentine to our "match".
Monnie

Spreading Smiles- As A Tribute For- Lexi

Barked: Sun Dec 23, '12 2:58pm PST 
I think a Real Valentine sent would be fun toobig grin
Emma-Gem

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 3:45pm PST 
My idea is that each dog would be matched with another dog (Male and female) and they would exchange a V-day card with a small gift(and a gift ($5.00 dollars and under) (one pet per household!) V-cards will be sent out BEFORE V-day (say January the 15th) (to make sure that everyone gets theirs in time for V-day) we to try and match Match ups as close to each other as possible (to prevent people from not getting a card or mail issues etc) If we don't get enough match ups we likely will not be able to do it. (This is all if Howard is alright with this)
Lily2

I'm the big one.

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '12 5:19pm PST 
we had so much fun with the Santa game, we'll join in on the Valentine's day game.
ROSCOE

The World Is My- Playground

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 6:55pm PST 
Sign Monnie and I both up please! It's Mommas faviorite Holidaybig grin My pawrents are sooooooooooo romanticlaugh out loud
Scooter

Sloppy Licks and- Tail Wags!

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 9:30pm PST 
Sign me up!!! I would like to be with a schnauzer just like me please!!
♥Soph- ie Claire- CGC

I love to be- loved.

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 4:36pm PST 
Sign Sophie Claire and Harley Davidson up please.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2