Merry Christmas party 2012!

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 1 of 150: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
LUCY

Bark at- everything!

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 11:57am PST 
Hello Dog Park dogswavewavewave It's that time of year again...a time to be jolly and joyful and remember that Santa paws is watchingshock

So let's partydancingdog walkhi5dancingdog walkhi5dancingdog walkhi5

Edited by author Thu Dec 6, '12 11:59am PST

Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 1:02pm PST 
Hi Lucy wave

I think I saw an elf looking through the window! shock We just took a ride to the post office and it is the most beautifulest day. When we got home mama & daddy took me on a walk. cheercheercheer Hope everyfur is having a great day!

xoxo
Girls of the- Sea

We love the sea

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 2:22am PST 
Good Morning all
wavewave

Luna Rose

Our Hearts Are- connected by- Paws!

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 3:19am PST 
Good Morning! I love the background, even if it is not new!!! It is pawsome!

Here is the email update mommy sent out last night to family and friends:

"Dearest Family and Friends,

Hope the holiday season is starting off well and you are not too overwhelmed with all the hustle and bustle it brings our way.

Michael had his 3 month follow-up with the surgeon today! IT WENT WELL!!!! We are ever so grateful. The surgeon states Michael is his "favorite" patient and his x-rays and exam are "beautiful." He says Michael's bones are almost healed and he is "way ahead of the game." Phew!!!! Huge sigh of relief. He does not go back for 3 months and the surgeon anticipates the bones will be fully grafted and healed. This continues to be the best case scenario, even better than we originally thought...we are all so relieved and feel very blessed. Dr. Morril is top notch, cutting edge....and a very special man.

Michael will continue using his "use it or lose it" annual leave and work 4 days per week through the end of the year and then he will return to work full time and the doctor says he can work some overtime...he just has to rest and be cautious.

Mom's INR is still not stable. After injections for pain relief, her INR dropped too low and they have been attempting to regulate it the past 6 weeks or so.....well, now it is too high and she is being slowly tapered back on the medication with the hopes of getting her back in balance! Her injections helped tremendously....just wearing off sooner than we hoped.

I am getting more injections Dec. 17th . I continue to get 4-6 injections every 2-3 months which does give me some relief..... and I have my spinal MRI Dec. 29th....will keep you updated on that. I, too, am blessed with the greatest doctor ever...so compassionate and supportive of my needs.

Jason, my nephew, continues to struggle with is health....and has another lung and/or upper respiratory infection. He has also lost some weight. His life and health remain very challenging.

Ivy Joy and Luna Rose are both on antibiotics again....Luna Rose for a URI and Ivy Joy for a UTI! Love my fur-babies!!!

Once again, thank you for all the continued prayers, love, support and healing energy.....it makes such a difference in our lives.

With love and appreciation,

Lezli"

Hope you have a great day.....the holidays together will be so fun!!!

happy dancehappy dance

Lots of licks of love!!!
Sissy, Our- Golden Angel

Peace is for- everyone...

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 3:23am PST 
Let the Christmas Celebration begin!

Calvin Coolidge wrote:

"Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas."

Our hearts are connected by paws.

little angeldograinbow
Wilderness- Woofers

Happy are we!

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 6:31am PST 
Morning Girls of the Sea and Sissy and Luna Rosewavewave
Girls of the- Sea

We love the sea

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 8:12am PST 
Good Morning Luna Rose, Sissy and Wilderness Woofers
wavewavewave
Molly

Hear all! See- all! Chase all!

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 12:28pm PST 
Afternoon to all the Girls and Nickwave

It a nice sunny day here today...but lots of wind. But we had a nice walk and we are happy pups!

Christmas cards are donecheercheer We asked Mom if we could help lick the stampsbig laugh

This afternoon is lots more photo editing and scrapping! And Mom has a couple of bracelets to make too!way to go

We sat outside in the sun a little bit with Dad. He has a bum shoulder and a bum back todayfrown So I am sticking close in case he needs mecloud 9

Merry Christmas partycheercheercheercheer We love the background Lucycheercheercheer

Have a great day everyonewave

Edited by author Fri Dec 7, '12 12:30pm PST

Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 1:46pm PST 
wave all,

Luv the Christmas background!

Luna Rose, a very lovely Christmas letter from mom!

Molly sounds like a busy day!

Mama & daddy have been busy, too. They went to a benefit function for Bay Area Turning Point that helps battered women this morning and then a quick trip to Target and then to Subway for lunch. Mama did bring me a little of her tuna sandwich! dancing Then mama went to the hair salon. She really likes visiting with her hairdresser and they laugh about "The Big Bang Theory". Shhhhh, she is still using the broken shoulder excuse to have her hair done! shock

Smooches kissing
The Peaches

Sisters forever,- friends for- life!

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 2:11pm PST 
Hello Every Doggie, Merry Christmas, we LOVE partieshamster dancehamster dancehamster dance Especially Christmas, Ella brought some mistletoe. WE think she is hoping Corvo shows upbig grin
Luna Rose yet set the season up with the perfect words. We're so glad your daddy is doing so well.
Hi Annie, Elf, is that like what Asher and Kathryn have, they have "Doc" and Elf that flies to the North Pole each night to report to Santa as to whether they have been naughty or nice! Asher is on the nice list, Kathryn sometimes makes the nice list and sometimes....she accidentally gets on the naughty...she's almost three you know!shh
Ella's been on the Naughty list, she keeps getting the lint out of the bathroom trash can and spreads it around the house. Mom told Ella she didn't need any help decoratinglaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Annie has been on the nice list, except for when she tore one of the stuffies up. She said she couldn't help it. shrug We think elf's are cool, and we hope Santa doesn't think we're too naughty. We try to be nice and mom says we are pretty and nice and sweet and funnylaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud We're hoping Santa Paws has a sense of humorwink
Mom and dad have their first Christmas party to go to tonight. They are leaving soon. It's at the Pastor's house, dinner and gift game exchange. They hope to be home by 9:30 we'll see.
We're going to stay here and protect the house from whateverdogdog
Hope every doggie is doing well; we hope to see you later Love and licks from The Peaches, Annie and Ellawavewave
(Page 1 of 150: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]