The Bald Spot

Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 6:25pm PST 
Um, I have a little embarrassing problem.

Actually, it's a 3"x3" embarrassing problem.

I got shaved for my allergy test two months ago. Only problem is, my hair isn't growing back. I have a little fuzz, but that's it.

Other B's who have been shaved, how long??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This bald spot is hurting my street cred!!!

What will Maggie think?
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 10:14pm PST 
shrug

when they shaved me for my surgery back in 2010, it took quite sometime for my fur to grow back. Bee patient Denny. Try adding some peanut butter onto it. I bet that would make your fur grow back.
cheer
Tag

Esteemed Royal- Advisor and- Guard

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 10:59pm PST 
I have a little bald spot on my tail. I had it when Mom took me in as a foster a year and a half ago. My skin and coat was pretty messed up back then. I was a flaky and dry coated mess. frown Even though I'm all healthy now and my skin and coat look fabulous (not to brag or anything), the hair has still not filled in all the way on the bald spot on my tail. It's a lot smaller, but it's not gone. Your bald spot may be a slow one to fill in, too.

Edited by author Sun Nov 18, '12 11:00pm PST

Keyah

Hey you - give me a belly- rub.

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 4:20am PST 
That's because you guys are red and whites. We brindled can grow fur like no ones business. I already put on my winter coat and it's still in the 80s here. Maybe I can send you some of my winter coat, Denny.
CH Astarte's- Apache River

learning the- ropes

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 8:28am PST 
It will take a while to grow it back Denny, don't worry about it. In the meantime, have your mom draw a nice big scar on it...chicks dig scarsbig grin
Dakini

Sky Dancer with- an attitude!

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 4:19pm PST 
When i was in intensive care and they shaved me, it took a LOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGG time for the hair to grow back. I agree with Apache, chicks dig scars.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 6:45am PST 
I have a tiny bit of fur missing on my butt cheek. Mom snipped some off when I ad something stuck on it and it didn't come off like three baths ago. It's still gone.
Keyah send me some fur. My winter coat is still at the cleaners.
Keyah

Hey you - give me a belly- rub.

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 4:00pm PST 
It just got cold here. Now I'm glad I have my winter coat. That teaches Mom to give me a hard time about when I choose to bulk up my coat.