Allergies and stuff for SSS

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Levis

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '12 2:59pm PST 
We don't have any allergies either though we are on a natural / raw diet so the less processed the treats are, the better in the pawrents eyes. Just a reminder though to whoever has us, you can't send food into the country. frown
Dakini

Sky Dancer with- an attitude!

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '12 6:52pm PST 
The year we had our Aussie friends as our SSS, we ordered off an Aussie website for treats and stuffies. The price is pretty close to US dollars and you can avoid international shipping costs.
Rune

Are you gonna- eat that?

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 8:06pm PST 
And we still have those pawresents!! We have gotten pretty good with not destroying all out toys now, lol. I think the Australian dollar is actually better than the US dollar so you might even save a little. dancing

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '12 7:49pm PST 
Thanks for the tip Dakini. Good to know.

way to go
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 12:52pm PST 
I just wanted to add that passing on used books (dog related or otherwise) is always a good way to recycle books you've already read. Just a thought.
Sheena

Official- Clothing- Customizer!

Barked: Thu Nov 29, '12 4:22am PST 
we are sorry were so late, lots has been happening around here, we have started an update like 3 times to you guys.... and we keep starting over with all the new stuff lol we will get caught up VERY soon!!

as far as SSS were fine with whatever, except no china. Some of us are grain free some are not, so whichever we have substitutes if needed. Farrah is allergic to pumpkin (pretty bad, hives) so im trying to keep pumpkin out of their treats.

they are allowed junkfood i.e. beggin strips ect on holidays only.

They all like food and toys and they love the puzzle games, there are some newer (cheaper, always nice) ones out that I saw here http://www.petedge.com/catalog/search.jsp?Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&N tk=AllSearch&N=0&Ntt=puzzle+toys&view=9 we don't have either zanies toy or the cheaper Nina O Miracle.

And please let me stress we don't care at all what we get, a box of milk bones would make them happy they love everything.

We started our shopping, but are running a little behind, we will keep you all posted!!

Oh and here are our Turkey time pics!!
http://www.petedge.com/catalog/search.jsp?Ntx=mode+matchallp artial&Ntk=AllSearch&N=0&Ntt=puzzle+toys&view=9

BIG HUGE hug to everyone!!!
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Thu Nov 29, '12 10:25pm PST 
smile Sheena, that link goes to Pet Edge.
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2