Dante's Domain !

(Page 40 of 40: Viewing entries 391 to 396)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  
Abby - Forever- Loved

Forever loved- (January- 2001-August- 2012)

Barked: Wed Apr 30, '14 6:43am PST 
Momma used to work in the veterinary college here, Dante, and she knows how easily parvo can be spread. Better safe than sorry is her motto. Good on your mom and dad for making sure everything is disinfected for you. Hugs! hughug
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Wed Apr 30, '14 8:16am PST 
eek wow hunker down and stay safeway to go

see ya, abi
Dante

We ALL deserve- loving families!

Barked: Wed Jun 4, '14 4:59pm PST 
Now that I am an Angel, I get to watch everything that goes on in my house. I am watching everyone trying to position themselves as Top Dog. But I told Diesel, right before I left, that he was to take over for me. Mom & Dad have told Diesel that he is now the Top Dog.
To help with his top Dog status, Mom & Dad try to get him to sleep on the big bed. At first he wouldn't come in the bedroom. But he has slept up there a few times. They tell the girls that they can't be on the bed during sleep time. But a few nights, Minnie has snuck up on the bed and curled up with Dad.
It was very funny the other night. Mom was out late working on the Dog Program. So Dad was in bed before she got home. Diesel was laying next to Dad, but they hadn't fallen asleep yet. Gabby and Minnie were laying on the floor. Gabby walked into the living room and barked. So Diesel and Minnie went running to see what she was barking at. Dad knew it was her alarming bark. As soon as the other two were out in the living room. Gabby ran back to the bedroom and jumped up on the bed and laid down. Dad made her get off the bed, saying to her "that was a mean trick". Dad called for Diesel to come back. But he decided to sleep on the couch and wait for Mom.

Dante

We ALL deserve- loving families!

Barked: Wed Jun 4, '14 5:10pm PST 
Tonight Mom is out doing the Dog Program stuff again. Dad went down to the basement and when he came back up, the girls were waiting for him at the top of the stairs. Dad thought this was a good opportunity to get close to the girls for a kiss and not have to bend down or get on his knees. So he put his hands on the floor at the top of the stairs, and leaned down so that his face was the the floor level. Gabby backed up and then grumbled at him and then barked at him. Minnie got scared and backed up. Dad said, You silly girls ! It's just me. They wouldn't come near him. Diesel was watching from down the hall. Dad looked at him and just said Diesellllll. Diesel tried to come close to him, but Gabby turned and barked at him to get back. I think she was trying to protect him. Minnie came up and touched Dad's hand, then backed up and barked at him. Diesel tried to come close again, and Gabby did the same thing to him as before. Then she turned to look at Dad. He said you dogs are all knuckleheads. It's just me. Then he stood up and came the rest of the way up the stairs. The dogs all barked and scrambled backwards trying to get away. One Dad closed the door to the basement, Diesel came running over to him and then the girls did too. It was as if they were saying " Oh Thank God you are alright. We thought the evil cellar monsters had gotten you ! " laugh out loud
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Wed Jun 4, '14 7:32pm PST 
OMD,DANTE- LOOKS LIKE IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME FOR THE PACK ORDER TO RETURN TO SOMETHING NORMAL....KEEP SPREADING THE ANGEL DUST ALL OVER YOUR HOUSE. THEY NEED YOUR WISDOM,LOVE AND GUIDANCE....KISSES,MAZYbig hugkissingdog walk
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Wed Jun 11, '14 9:21pm PST 
oh Dante how's the pack doing at your house?

the basement story reminds me of the stories about Belle not EVER going down into the basementshock even when my pawrents visited her house and went into the basement Belle just sat up at the top and waited. we don't have a basement so I don't have to worry bout basement monstersrelieved

see ya, abi
  (Page 40 of 40: Viewing entries 391 to 396)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40