Have you taken out your sweaters?

Shyla

Will do anything- for treats!

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '12 7:08pm PST 
We are having strange weather. It's cooler at night, but still HOT during the day. Today it was in the 90's!

My mom has to make me a new sweater since I've grown so much!
Cisco The- Kidd Poop

I'm a GIANT- CHI~Giant Chi's- More 2 Love!

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '12 4:13am PST 
Mommy got ours out she did...we haven't had to wear them yet but she made sure dey were out and freshly washed and she's ready to chase me down to put mine on me...hee hee
snoopy
Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '12 6:15am PST 
No sweater for me frown I really hate wearing clothes. But our little fleece things that mom made are ready for us when it's colder. Right now it's still pretty warm here - getting colder at night though. Bummer - I love the sunshine

❄ Taz ❄

Let's play!

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '12 10:52am PST 
I'm making sure mom doesnt' see this post! It got very cold today all of the sudden and tomorrow it's supposed to snow. shock I don't want to wear a sweater!!
Maximus

I want your- undivided- attention- please!

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '12 10:48pm PST 
Mom made me put on my winter coat tonight for our walk. I don't get it...it was hot yesterday, and now it's so chilly! I don't need a coat! I feel frisky when it's cool outside anyhow...darn coat...

Edited by author Wed Oct 3, '12 10:52pm PST

Sparky

Lets Play

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '12 6:16am PST 
Hi Maximus wave So sorry about the coat. Darn that weather anyway -
It hasn't changed here yet - but we know it's coming. Night is a lot colder than it was and dark too frown
Victoria- (Vickie)- Poop

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '12 9:35am PST 
Cold is coming tomorrow here.
Weather forcast says its gonna hit 83º here today
and
Tomorrows high is only gonna be 52º!!!

lows tonight in da 40ºs!!!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '12 9:10pm PST 
Wow! It's really cooling off in places!! My mom has her sweater! She's going to have to find mine!It has been such a long time since I've worn it. I Love to wear clothes remember? Bol!