Buddy's Beat

(Page 96 of 96: Viewing entries 951 to 959)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Sun Feb 22, '15 10:04am PST 
hughughug
Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Mon Feb 23, '15 9:07am PST 
I am doing good. I even ate lots the last two days and today momma gave me a deer rib that I quickly gobbled up.

We have two more porcupines in the yard and mom just wants them to move along.

They must really like our trees or something to keep coming here.
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Mon Feb 23, '15 9:39am PST 
Buddy-
Glad your tummy is good and you had a delish deer rib!way to gocheerdancingapplause Those porky's put out calls to their buddies..your folks have nice young tender trees to feed on!way to go Gma was googling porky's...did you know there are 29 species in the worldshockshockshock They range in alot of sizes and are almost everywhereeek

Laundry is almost finished....30 min. and Gma is pulling the liver off. Drain and cool,then chop it with the food processor. A crockpot full makes, 1 gal of chopped meat. Cuz, it is so rich...Gpa feeds that with the other foods over the course of a week......way to goway to goway to go

Gma has prepped her supper. Baking potatoes,browning and baking sirloin steak surrounded by fingerling carrots with onions,peppers and mushrooms and a beef sauce. Just have to make Gma's side salad and slice banana is Gpa's puddingway to go Brown the meat,make the sauce... She will be pooped when her kitchen is clean,freezer is cleaned upway to go

Have a pawsome day! kisses,mazy

Buddy

Barked: Tue Feb 24, '15 9:11am PST 
We saw two more porcupines today Mazy eek Would all prickly creatures just leave me along please!

Yesterday mom and I took a pawsome walk in the orchard. We saw no evidence of any tracks and I was happily digging in, rolling in and eating the snow. Then I started pawing my mouth. Mom thought maybe I had eaten too much snow, so we headed home. I kept pawing my mouth, so mom pried my mouth open and saw a quill in my tongue. She put me in a headlock and quickly pulled it out. Clearly porcupines must shed because we saw no evidence of any critters at all yesterday shrugshrug
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Tue Feb 24, '15 8:28pm PST 
OMD Buddyeek I never knew porkypines could be so dangerousfrown but then again we don't have around here. are you gonna get put on restriction?

see ya, abi
Buddy

Barked: Wed Feb 25, '15 10:58am PST 
Momma pulled another quill out of my mouth yesterday shrug

I am on leash until momma no longer sees tracks around!

Edited by author Wed Feb 25, '15 10:58am PST

Amazing- Grace

Barked: Wed Feb 25, '15 11:19am PST 
NASTY PROKY'S...LEAVING QUILLS ON THE GROUND FOR YOU TO STUBBLE UPONeekeekeek

POOPOO TO THE LEASH! I HATE THAT!eek Gma says, when we get to start being mobile,I'll be in the harness and leash for my own good and protectionshockconfusedfrown
Buddy

Barked: Thu Feb 26, '15 10:16am PST 
I hate being on the leash, but I hate quills, so I guess I will be on leash.

So very cold here today that it is hard to even wanna go outside.

I helped mom repot three houseplants today. Hope they all survive as they were all very root bound!
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Fri Feb 27, '15 4:10pm PST 
it was 13 here but sunny ALL DAY!!!!!!!! south windway to go everything we can do for sausage day is done...until morningway to go then it can all be loaded and the 6 ice cream pails of pork can be pulled from the fridge. all ready to grind itway to go gonna be a long day! long for me on guard duty....long for them! 4 of them are all fighting with chronic paineekeekeek (ALL OLD PEOPLE) except for son/daughter-in-law who are under 40way to go
gonna be a tough day on us allshrug will be glad when it is overrelievedrelievedrelieved tell ya after we are done...how much was made this year.......snoopysnoopysnoopy

for supper:
spaghetti/homemade sauce with ground beef,green beans,garlic tst.,salad,deviled eggs.
Gma just put all the clean dishes away,while I ate my supper.....Hoping for 1 thread of angel hairway to go I love that stuffsmile see ya later,mazy
  (Page 96 of 96: Viewing entries 951 to 959)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96