Buddy's Beat

(Page 101 of 101: Viewing entries 1001 to 1007)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Sat Apr 11, '15 12:24pm PST 
Buddy-forgot to say yesterday they have a huge huge
doggie park for the pups tooway to go Is that Cool or what?????????????
Is it warm up there today?????
It's almost 70 and will maybe break the forecastcheersnoopylaugh out loud

mazykissingbig hugflowersdog walk
Lucian

Lil Wild Man

Barked: Sun Apr 12, '15 4:58am PST 
We may be getting a dog park in our little down!!! that would be pawsome and paws crossed it all works out they are in early planning now way to go it will be about less than 10 minutes from our house BOL snoopy pawsome!
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Sun Apr 12, '15 8:51pm PST 
Buddy, my momma says she's sending your momma big hugs, glad you could go and visit grandma, i'll bet you were the the star of the dayway to go

does you still got mud puddles to play in?????

any new critters hanging around????

see ya, abi

Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Wed Apr 15, '15 9:33am PST 
The mud puddles are drying up, but I still manage to find one every day!

Today I dug the biggest hole ever!

We have been seeing lots of Canada Geese and Snow Geese. The Robins are finally back as well. I have chased some deer and smelled a skunk (didn't see it though relieved). Sure would be nice to have some sun come out. Haven't seen any for quite a while!
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '15 3:45pm PST 
Buddy- I didn't get sick this time!snoopysnoopysnoopy I didn't EAT any of my food....
Good thing,I ate most of my breakfast and peed and pooped before I wentway to go
I didn't drink much while there. I did eat my 2 teeny tiny greenies.
1 each day.......As soon as I was HOME,I ate my food,drank alot,off and
on all day. Peed alot but NO POOP! Took until this morning for me to go Poopway to go
So I haven't needed any medications. I'm eating and drinking normal amountsway to go

Last night,Gma laid down on the big bed with heat-pad under her. We turned the TV on
and watched Walker Texas Ranger. I crawled up on top of Gma's robe,laid on her torso
then she covered me with 1 of my blankets....I stayed there the rest of the evening....
All snuggled inway to go Snoring away! Gma thinks,I didn't sleep alot at the doggie hotel?thinking
She thinks I sat and watched the door for my peopleshrug

So happy no tummy trouble this visit!!!!!snoopysnoopysnoopymazy
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '15 9:00pm PST 
yay for you Mazycheercheercheercheercheer

we got birds all over the place and momma keeps yelling at the kitties to get off the garage roof (they be hunting birds). there used to be a big vacant lot near us that had a HUGE puddle in it and there was tons of Canadian geese but now it's just dirt and the Canadians are gonefrown

I would like to share some of my sun with you Buddy cause I be sick of itwink

see ya, abi
Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '15 10:50am PST 
We have had gorgeous sun the last two days. I have been digging lots of holes and even brought momma a ground squirrel I dug up. I gently laid it on her shoulder and when she realized what it was, she shrieked! shrugshrug
  (Page 101 of 101: Viewing entries 1001 to 1007)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101