Close X

Buddy's Beat

(Page 131 of 131: Viewing entries 1301 to 1310)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Thu Apr 14, '16 7:23am PST 
kissingbig hugkissingway to go
Abigail "In- Loving- Memory"

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Sun Apr 17, '16 5:00pm PST 
so glad Grammy is feeling bettersnoopy

sometimes momma finds sheets in granma's closet that don't belong to herthinking the director told momma that in the memory care unit sometimes a resident may "go shopping" in another resident's room but if the staff knows about it they will put the item back while the residents are sleepinglaugh out loud

see ya, angel abi
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Mon Apr 18, '16 2:39pm PST 
yep that happens too.......way to gorelieved sure better than intentional stealing

Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Tue Apr 19, '16 11:49am PST 
Momma has found other resident's clothes in grammy's room and one time momma saw a resident wearing a very familiar look shirt that she was sure was grammy's. Sometimes the staff isn't careful when they are putting the clothes away after the laundry is done.

Grammy is doing well, but her care home is under quarantine again due to some people having the respiratory flu again.
Amazing- Grace

Barked: Tue Apr 19, '16 3:39pm PST 
there are bugs here....it is a weird kind of cold that is hard to shake and people are getting it back for a 2nd. round very easilyshrugshrugshrug a cough comes with and it hard to shakeshrug it also triggers a sinusitisshrug
Buddy

Barked: Wed Apr 20, '16 10:21am PST 
We just hope the quarantine gets lifted soon as we want to go see grammy hughughug
Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Sat Apr 23, '16 5:39am PST 
hug I hope you get to see her soon

Moms gramma used to take other people denture cream and hide in under her chair cushion. She was not allowed to have her own in her room cause one time she squirted the entire tube in her mouth and was gagging and choking. So she was "banned" from having any or buying any from the little store. the nurses had to come in and do her teeth for her. so she would go in to other rooms and take theirs. laugh out loud she was always doing something sneaky to keep them on their toes laugh out loud
Buddy

Barked: Sat Apr 23, '16 8:57am PST 
Momma heard of one care home, not grammy's, where a resident snuck into rooms one night, took everyone's dentures, and then put them all in a bowl. The home had to get a denturist in to try and sort out whose teeth were whose. Momma got grammy's dentures engraved with her name on just in case. way to goway to go
Angel Sassy- Foxie

Ready to- work-out?

Barked: Sun Apr 24, '16 10:33am PST 
what a mess with the false toophers!eekshockshrug
Buddy

Barked: Wed Apr 27, '16 2:10pm PST 
It was very confusing eekeekeek
  (Page 131 of 131: Viewing entries 1301 to 1310)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131