Buddy's Beat

(Page 78 of 78: Viewing entries 771 to 779)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Fri Jun 27, '14 5:48pm PST 
you're so CCCCUUUTTTTEEEEE Buddy BOY!!!!way to go we have to remember just because you a big...you are not 3 so you're still a puppy!way to gokissingdog walkmazy
Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Thu Jul 3, '14 1:47pm PST 
Just in case we can't get on tomorrow, we want to wish our American pals a very happy and safe July 4th partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty
Buddy

Barked: Sat Jul 5, '14 2:09pm PST 
Apparently I am a diary pick today. Gee, and I haven't had much to say lately shrugshrug Thank you Dogster wavewave

Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Sat Jul 5, '14 6:53pm PST 
whoooo hoooo Buddycheercheercheercheer Condogulationscheercheercheer You becoming the strong silent type?!?!?!?!?!?

see ya, abi
Buddy

Barked: Sun Jul 6, '14 2:43pm PST 
BOL, Abi! big grinbig grin I am a diary pick again today. I guess I should start barking more!
Buddy

Barked: Tue Jul 22, '14 5:38pm PST 
I am keeping busy chasing critters around my yard. Hope everyone is having a great summer!
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Tue Jul 22, '14 7:59pm PST 
come to my house Buddy the next door neighbor's yard has new kittys to chaseway to go

see ya, abi
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Thu Jul 24, '14 2:39pm PST 
wavewavewavewavewavewaveFINALLY WE CAN GET INTO HERE....WILL IT POST?thinkingbig laugh
HOPE EVERY FUR IS DOING WELLway to go WE ARE MEETING OURSELVES COMING AND GOING....

HARVESTING NOW LETTUCE,RADISHES,BROCCOLI,PEAS....A FEW DAYS AND WE WILL HAVE CUCUMBERS,AS WELL AS YELLOW AND GREEN BEANS. HAD THUNDERSTORM MONDAY EVENING AND THIS MORNING. TONIGHT THE WHOLE STATE IS IN RISK OF MORE THUNDERSTORMS...

GARDEN HAD 60 MPH WINDS,RAIN AND A TISK OF HAIL ON IT MONDAY EVENING. THEY HAD TO STAKE ALOT OF PLANTS UP YESTERDAY. HAD A GOOD INCH OF RAIN...HARD TO MEASURE WHEN IT COMES WITH SURE HARSH WINDS.....

GMA AND GPA WENT TUBING BEHIND HOOMAN SISTER'S BIG BOAT WITH THE GRANDKIDS LAST SUNDAYdancing IT WAS A BLAST AND SO MUCH FUNcheercheercheercheerconfusedsmile WE HOPE NURSING THE GARDEN ENDS SOON. TAKES THE FUN OUT OF ITway to goGMA AND I WORKED THIS MORNING AND BACKED OFF THIS AFTERNOON.... ALL THE WEEDING AND PLANT STAKING WORE HER OUT.laugh out loud

HUGS AND KISSES,MAZY AND GMA KEDAsnoopysmilekissingbig hugdog walk
Buddy

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '14 7:32am PST 
Mazy wavewavewavewave

Mom's garden is coming along but very slow this year. They just put a big fence around it to keep the critters out and me in shrugshrug

We had a very bad thunder storm last night and more on the way today.
  (Page 78 of 78: Viewing entries 771 to 779)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78