Buddy's Beat

(Page 81 of 81: Viewing entries 801 to 809)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  
Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Tue Oct 7, '14 3:02pm PST 
we are sending lots of love to your family Buddy hug Grammy is going to get lots of wonderful care hug flowers
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Tue Oct 7, '14 3:41pm PST 
oh Buddy, your poor Grammycry we feel so sorry for your family, this is a difficult situation but it sounds like the peeps got it under control. we'll be thinking of y'all and sending big hug to your Grammy.

Yay, we can see Mazy's postcheer

see ya, abi
Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Fri Oct 10, '14 7:13am PST 
Thank you. This has been a very hard adjustment for everyone hughughughughughug

Buddy

Barked: Sun Oct 12, '14 7:16am PST 
I rolled in something so vile a few days ago, that so far I have had 3 baths. My last bath was last night and mom tried a new shampoo on me. This one is scented Cherry Vanilla shrugshrug Now I think I smell like a car deodorizer shrugshrugshrug
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Sun Oct 12, '14 6:44pm PST 
wave read this earlier this afternoon but wouldn't let us postshrug so we sent you a think sayin' so. after that we couldn't do anything in or around dogster but keep signing inshockshrugeek

3X's is the CHARM! tried this morning and afternoon...after supper dishes, we said, 1 more try! now it all works for usshrug wonder if it has anything to do with how many pups are trying to zoom around the site at the same time???????shrug

we apple pies and washed work clothes.......now we are ready for our book and rocking chair......laugh out loudkissingbig hugdog walkmazy
Buddy

Barked: Mon Oct 13, '14 7:21am PST 
Momma made a gooseberry pie yesterday, Mazy. She says it was pawsome! Mom needs to make an apple pie soon. way to goway to go
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Mon Oct 13, '14 2:31pm PST 
way to goGOOSEBERRIES ARE YUMMY!way to go THE APPLE PIE FOR GMA AND GPA IS GONE! sHE DID 2 7" FOR THEM AND FROZE 1. THE BIG BIG PIE FOR DAUGHTER AND FAMILY.big grinbig hugdog walkTHEY WERE GOING TO BE GONE,SO SHE TOLD GPA TO CLEAN IT UP AFTER HIS MAIN LUNCH......big grin SAID,IT IS ALOT OF WORK FOR HER ARTHRITIC HANDS AND WON'T STAND FOR WASTING..
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Mon Oct 13, '14 7:33pm PST 
car deodorizerbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh

all this baking is making mom envious, she says its too hot here to have the oven on.

we be waiting for the fall weather to kick in!!!!

see ya, abi
Buddy

Barked: Thu Oct 16, '14 7:23am PST 
Momma is baking things with pumpkin today. Hope I get something! way to goway to go
  (Page 81 of 81: Viewing entries 801 to 809)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81