Buddy's Beat

(Page 109 of 109: Viewing entries 1081 to 1087)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  
Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Thu Jul 16, '15 6:49am PST 
About 1,000 started returning home yesterday. Some villages are still surrounded by fire, so obviously those people can't go home. If you are allowed back home, you can only go if you don't have respiratory problems as the smoke is still bad. It will be a while before things are back to normal.
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Thu Jul 16, '15 11:22am PST 
cry ohhhhh those poor peeps in the fire area. we saw a video of a fire taken from a boat, it was soooo scary. we will be wishing they get some rain, we don't need it as badly as they do. sendingbig hug to the fire fighters.

see ya, abi
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Tue Jul 21, '15 9:45am PST 
OMD! That is such a bad situation there. Keepin' all those peeps,pets,wild animals and fire fighters in our prayers. Need to pray harder for relief with rain. Keep us posted........Gma doesn't even get to check the news now with cannin' and freezin' at the same time. Keepin' us clean and fedlaugh out loud
She just gets slower every year but still manages to get it all done....wink
What have you been doing Buddy?????? Still smokey at your house????????????
Gma could sneak in here this mornin' as they have medical appts,errands and such in the capitol city.
hugs and kisses,mazykissingbig hugdog walkmazy

Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Mon Jul 27, '15 7:57pm PST 
wavewavewave how's it going up there now????????????????
Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Tue Jul 28, '15 3:14pm PST 
where has buddy been? wave
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Tue Jul 28, '15 8:07pm PST 
Buddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu???????

maybe he's having problems with Dogsterthinking

see ya, abi
Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Thu Jul 30, '15 8:56pm PST 
We just got back from visiting grammy. We could not get internet at all at the motel this time. shrugshrug

I had a great time visiting grammy and everyone at the care home loved me. Now I am supervising the peeps working in the yard! Momma is starting to freeze stuff from the garden and daddy is trying to clean up the yard before going back to work after his vacation.
  (Page 109 of 109: Viewing entries 1081 to 1087)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109