Buddy's Beat

(Page 84 of 84: Viewing entries 831 to 835)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  
Abigail

Mom & Dad's- Valentine

Barked: Tue Nov 18, '14 7:56pm PST 
nothing?!?!?!!?shockshockshockshockshockshockshockshockshock

oh come on momma, there's gotta be sumthin for the Buddyconfused

see ya, abi
Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '14 9:59am PST 
Momma just made me some cookies! happy dancehappy dancehappy dance They smell horrible and taste pawsome! happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance I am a happy boy! way to goway to go
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '14 5:09pm PST 
Yippy Buddy has some cookies just for himself!cheercheercheer
turn on the charm boy! maybe she'll do some other treats for you???????thinkingwink

Well the being away from home just for 1 game went down the tubes!shock They had to go buy a new hot water heater and some last minute grocery items for Thanksgiving.way to go
Did it before all the last minute people run to the stores. They push and shove and are rude tooeek

Rescheduled those games.... Now Gma has a game on Monday and Tuesday.....eek
Means baking,laundry and cleaning rest of week and wknd. Then Wednesday the mad dash to pickup house, make 2 pies: 1 pumpkin and 1 apple. tyhe grocery store is making a huge take and bake pizza for us.....That is supper Wed. night. City Son, will be here to stay over. We always worry we won't have things done but somehow we always manage to pull it together. Tomorrow it is double batch of chocolate chip cookies,clean some veggies,baking mess and some laundry..kissingbig hugdog walkmazy

Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Fri Nov 21, '14 6:26pm PST 
Yum chocolate chip cookies. Mom has made shortbread, ginger cookies and today raisin cookies. Oh, and my sardine and pumpkin cookies way to goway to go
Amazing- Grace

Princess of the- Ponderosa

Barked: Sat Nov 22, '14 4:58pm PST 
Yummy Buddy your cookies sound delish!way to gocheerwave
  (Page 84 of 84: Viewing entries 831 to 835)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84