Buddy's Beat

(Page 80 of 80: Viewing entries 791 to 795)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  
Buddy

Troublemaker - that's me!

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '14 2:14pm PST 
Grammy had a pawsome birthday and I gots free treats when the momma checked into the hotel! The only bad part was it rained and I do mean RAINED all weekend!
Buddy

Barked: Wed Sep 10, '14 6:16pm PST 
Some of you know that my grammy was rushed to hospital on August 31 by ambulance. Mom went to be by grammy's side at the hospital. Mom is home now for a few days to get the garden in and then will head back to grammy's hospital room.

Grammy is still very weak and confused. A stroke has been ruled out, and she was on antibiotics for an infection, but yet her confusion persists. If grammy doesn't improve a lot, mom and her family will have to look into assisted living or a nursing home for grammy.

If you could spare some positive thoughts for my grammy, it would be appreciated.
Buddy

Barked: Wed Sep 10, '14 6:42pm PST 
Some of you know that my grammy was rushed to hospital on August 31 by ambulance. Mom went to be by grammy's side at the hospital. Mom is home now for a few days to get the garden in and then will head back to grammy's hospital room.

Grammy is still very weak and confused. A stroke has been ruled out, and she was on antibiotics for an infection, but yet her confusion persists. If grammy doesn't improve a lot, mom and her family will have to look into assisted living or a nursing home for grammy.

If you could spare some positive thoughts for my grammy, it would be appreciated.

Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Wed Sep 10, '14 11:44pm PST 
sending love and hugs to your grammy....we will keep her in our prayers hug
Alexandria

Running Devil

Barked: Fri Sep 12, '14 5:12pm PST 
big hug Many, many prayers Buddys big hug
  (Page 80 of 80: Viewing entries 791 to 795)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80