Hi~! I'm new

Scruffy

the Terrible- Wolf-Terrier

Barked: Wed Aug 29, '12 6:42pm PST 
hi! I'm Scruffy! I love, love, love to chase SQUIRRELS! And other small animals hamster dance
I'm kind of small myself, being only about 17lbs last time I was at the vet-guy's place.
I'm a terrier mix, but Mom calls me a Terroror. I'm a whole 8 months old or so and she rescued me from a shelter, so I guess she can call me that right now. I'm going to school though and soon will know better how to keep from peeing in the house and chewing on things.
What's waggin'? dog walk
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Thu Aug 30, '12 6:48am PST 
Hi there! wave

Yep we are the professional critter hunters at Dogster. And I'm known as the Extreme Toy Fox Terrier (terror). Just ask anybody. The other guys have reputations of their own - I'll let them introduce themselves!

We are always plotting ways to get those squirrels or whatever and also ways to convince our pawrents to let us rule the roost!

Yeah, when you don't pee on the floor, the humans like it better. laugh out loud

And if you are chewing on things, that just means you NEED MORE TOYS!!!
Scruffy

Barked: Fri Aug 31, '12 4:01pm PST 
Hi Maddi! Glad to meet you.
I have tons of toys and am getting better at chewing things I'm not supposed to. But today was bad for the other thing .... it's raining hard and even though I like to play IN water I don't like having it fall on me. Mom stayed out with me for an hour and I just couldn't go in the yard. So ..... yeah frown

JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Sat Sep 1, '12 5:03am PST 
Hi Scruffy! welcome Ma sez yur a cutie pie.

My sisfur Rain had'a problem wiff peein' in da house too. Yoo'll git it figgured out...time an' payshunch. It's just harder to learn when yoo've been used ta peein' where efur an' when efur ya wants.
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Sat Sep 1, '12 11:32am PST 
dogdogwavewave Welcome cute new fella squirrel chaser.

I wonder what the parents would say if we told them we had a problem with them peeing IN the house. I wonder how much they'd like goin' out all the time. Why do they always get to make the rules?
Scruffy

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 8:37am PST 
Sophie that's a good point! I brought it up to them and they just kind of looked at each other ... then laughed at me.
However, I seem to have mostly conquered the P thing, so it's all good!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '13 5:56am PST 
Dawg, where you been? We thought maybe some evil squirrels dognapped ya! Hey it's happened before? shock