Light A Candle CHAT room

(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '12 10:25am PST 
have fun talking to eichother.
keep it kind,sweet and gentle and formost funnnnnnnnnnnnlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
ROSCOE

The World Is My- Playground

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 9:45am PST 
wavewavewave Afternoon Furiends! I sure hope everyone is doing well and had a wonderful weekend spent doing what you wanted to dobig grin My Pawrents played in the woods and in the field with me and I came home everyday and slept from 7:30 pm until morning relieved my daddy can really run fast and I could hardly catch himlaugh out loud
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Tue Aug 28, '12 5:02am PST 
wavewavewavewavesweet roscoe

ROSCOE

The World Is My- Playground

Barked: Fri Sep 21, '12 6:53pm PST 
wavewave Sweet Misty! How was your day today? How's pretty little Amira and Momma?
Ruby

Barked: Sat Sep 22, '12 2:51am PST 
Hello Everyone!

I haven't been around for a LOOOOONNNG time. My name is Ruby. I left my family on May 9. Mom was petting me & just sitting with me when I just stopped breathing. I had Heart Failure for some time. It just finally beat me.

Mom adopted another Bulldog named Bill. I like to think that I had a hand in helping with the selection. smile

Well, anyway, this weekend is chock full of activities for my family. Dad is working, Mom has some early A.M. errands to do. In the afternoon, they have to go to Grandma & Grandpa's for an early birthday celebration for Alex. He'll be 10 in a few days. Sunday, off to church & Mom & her friend will be cooking in large quantities. Mom needs to make these precooked meals for the school year, as she is working & it gets really hectic.

Autumn will be arriving 10:49 A.M, E.S.T. Happy Autumn,Hveryone!
Lexi

Spreading Smiles- Wherever I- Go....

Barked: Sat Sep 22, '12 5:53pm PST 
welcome Back Ruby we sure have missed you and how fun to have a new fursibapplause P;ease bring him by so we can meet himbig grin
CRYSTAL

A TRIBUTE TO MY- PRINCESS

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 1:43pm PST 
welcome Ruby , glad to see you here
Come and visit us at the Rainbow Bridge , all angels are waiting for youlittle angellittle angellittle angel
Lexi

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 6:00pm PST 
Hi Crystalwave It's so good to see you here dear furiend!

Ruby we are so sorry for your loss and happy that Bill found all us Angels at the Rainbow Bridge Angel Babieshug
Ruby

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '13 5:45pm PST 
Bill is happy to be here with me and all his new friends!

*Bill says* Yes, I'm happy to be here..I miss my family, but I'm happy here, too!little angel
Lexi

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 10:45am PST 
Ruby I know Bill is happy at the Bridge..Lets all 3 join our rainbow Pals and chase some butterflieslittle angel