founder and administrator thread,(expectations of founders and administrators)

(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Sun Jul 15, '12 2:55am PST 
Your responcebility as a groupfounder?

i always made my own groups and being a group founder is way more responcebility that one might think.
it's like a real job...
if you stay away from your own business ,you will go Bankrupt,same with a group.
it's a daily job.
you need to have leadership skills and skills running your dogster or catster business
yo need to know about everything that is going on in your group.
see every post,know the furs in your administrator team and talk to them thru pawmail.
this is what i do as a founder in my groups and these are my rules and skills.

1. i have strikt group
rules in my groups about hurasmend,not only between my members,also in public area's of my group.
i kick troublemakers out after three pawmails,where i try to talk about things.
it also aply's to my administrator team,they follow those same rules.

2.i adress paw mails from members and i don't ignore them.
i will adress an issue and even if it concerns a close friend or administrator,my group and members are always my first priority!
i will not be afraid to remove friend or administrators if needed.

3.i am in my group EVERY DAY..i never skip one day!

4.i talk to members,try to get to know them and give plus subscripions gifts to members....i also sent newbies ppr's and invites.

5.my members know me..because i'm always in the group.

6.always make sure to inform the group if you are to be absent for a while,and make sure your administrators keep the group running,that means you teach them what you want in and for your group!

7.step in...administrators do nothing without me knowing it and vice versa.
no one kicks anyone out.
that's my job,i will decide that after a long talk with my team.

8.i am in many groups,know the group founders there and i try to keep up to date who are troublemakers,so they won't join my group.

9.you can pawmail me with everything and anything,i will not share info with others and i'm trustworthy.
i have a lot of hiders i my group that are victims of mean furs.
they should be able to trust me enough to tell me who hurrased them,so i can remove them from my group or make sure furs like that don't join my group.

10.in the end it's up to me....it's my group,my business and my responcebility.
i'm the one that hires my team and i'm the one responceble.

Edited by author Sun Jul 15, '12 3:37am PST

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Sun Jul 15, '12 3:37am PST 
what to expect as an administrator?

1.time!you need to have the time to work in your group at least daily.

2.you need to feel COMFORTABLE with the vision of the group you are administrator in,if not don't join.

3.know what your group founder's vision is for the group,have good contact with your team and understand and know your members.

4.always respond to group messages,it's one of your jobs and really important.

5.if a member messages you with an issue always respond kind and polite,inform the group founder and look into it...members need that comfort and trust from our side.
they want to feel protected at all times.

6.listen to your groupfounder and also voice out your group idea's.

7.BE ACTIVE IN THE GROUP,SHOW YOUR FACE,MEMBERS NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

8.be active in the group forum threads and post about it in your group.

9.invite,invite ,invite.newbies on dogster/catster will feel welcome if you invite them.

10.a good administrator team makes or breaks a group!

that is my experience after owning active groups for years.
Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '12 6:22am PST 
Hi everyone...glad to be here...but as Misty knows I won't be too active til at least the beginning of the year due to us being in the process of moving.....will try to stop in as much as possible though

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '12 9:45am PST 
sandy is a long time friend and a very sweet pupper,so if you are not her pal yet...sent a ppr..you will have a great friend in her here...
big slobber sandyway to go
ღ- Sierra- ღ

* I'MA WIDDLE- PRINCESS *

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '12 6:49am PST 
cheer REMEMBER....FOUNDERS & ADMINS. .....U'r MEMBERS MAKE U'r GROUP & they should be PRAISED for their APPEARANCES in U'r GROUPS whether its DAILY or NOT....IF U'r FOUNDERS /or ADMINS. POSITIONS DOMINATES U'r GROUP....U'r MEMBERS will FEEL UNIMPORTANT way to go
ღ- Mojotiki- ღ

* I'MA DREAMER *

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '12 7:52am PST 
wave YEP ! FOUNDERS & ADMINS. of GROUPS are like PLANT MANAGERS & SUPERVISORS in the HUMAN WORK FIELD...MEMBERS of GROUPS ARE like EMPLOYEE'S of that COMPANY ....If a PLANT MANAGER (FOUNDER OF GROUPS) OR SUPERVISOR (ADMINS.IN GROUPS) PUSH - ASIDE their EMPLOYEE'S (MEMBERS of GROUPS) SPEAK'N & DO'N their JOBS for them that EMPLOYEE'S (GROUP MEMBERS) are ASKED TO SHOW UP & DO DAILY....THEN there would be NO USE for the COMPANY (GROUPS) to have EMPLOYEE'S (MEMBERS IN GROUPS)....When U'r MEMBERS PARTICIPATE & are ACTIVE in U'r GROUPS....LET THEM BE SEEN & HEARD....DO NOT DELETE THEIR RESPONDS to THREADS or MESSAGES (AS LONG AS THEIR WITHIN REASON of SUBJECT & ALWAYS IN KINDNESS)....If ALL that is SEEN & HEARD in the COMPANY are the PLANT MANAGERS & SUPERVISORS then the COMPANY becomes BORING & NON-FUNCTIONAL...WATS the USE for EMPLOYEE'S (MEMBERS OF GROUPS) if their NOT SEEN & HEARD...In SHORT-TIME ALL the EMPLOYEE'S will QUIT their JOBS (AS MEMBERS) & the COMPANY (GROUPS) WILL CLOSE and the PRODUCTION of it will CEASE...REVIVING GROUPS is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to DO if they have GONE BANKRUPT from OVER-POWERING MANAGEMENT (FOUNDERS & ADMINS.) from the PAST....EMPLOYEE'S (MEMBERS of GROUPS) FEEL that these are CLANNY - COMPANIES (GROUPS)...DO NOT FORGET TO LET YOUR MEMBER'S BE YOUR GROUP.... AFTER ALL MEMBERS MAKE YOUR GROUPS .....NO MEMBERS BREAKS YOUR GROUPS.....ALTHOUGH.....DO REMEMBER YOUR POWER OF AUTHORITY AS A FOUNDER & ADMINS. ....BUT....DO NOT LET THAT POWER DOMINATE YOUR GROUPS....If this HAPPENS in YOUR GROUPS...THEN...U'r GROUPS should be TITLED " JUST ABOUT YOU "... the FOUNDER & YOUR CHOSEN ADMINS...... STATING... NO MEMBERS ALLOWED way to go

THANK YOU TO ALL THE PAWS WHO TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY RESPOND TO THIS SUBJECT....I VALUE YOUR TIME.....dog

BLESSINGS & GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU IN YOUR GROUPS....way to go

Edited by author Sun Jul 22, '12 7:57am PST

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '12 12:45pm PST 
way to goway to goway to goway to goway to go