Please Introduce Your Self!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Walker- (Angel Boy)

Washog

Barked: Sun Apr 22, '12 3:02pm PST 
wave Fur's puppy Me and my whole crew have joined to show our support to Lucian big hug We love you pup hi5
☯ Romeo- Beau ☯

Bred to SHRED!

Barked: Sun Apr 22, '12 3:10pm PST 
I am here to give my support to Lucian, too. We are all here for you, pal! hughughughughughughug
Lily Rose

I'm a pistol on- three legs!

Barked: Sun Apr 22, '12 4:54pm PST 
hughugLucianhughug

We're here for our pawtabulous friend and good buddy Lucian!big hug

Abby - Forever- Loved

Forever loved- (January- 2001-August- 2012)

Barked: Sun Apr 22, '12 5:21pm PST 
Thank you for the invite, Lucian hughughug

I joined to support Lucian, and his family while he takes on this diagnosis. Hoping to learn more about this illness and the treatment for it.

hughughughughughug
Krickette- CGC TDI

Snowbabie from- Idaho

Barked: Sun Apr 22, '12 5:59pm PST 
Thank you Lucian in asking me to join this group you have our full support buddy My fursis was a beautiful very well loved little schnauzer girl named Babs that was diagnosed with addisons disease at the age of 12 yrs. Mama helped and gave her an extra 4 years of great quality of life with the support help from her vet and mom & dad. Babs fought a battle with Addisons, diabetes, blind and deaf she was a brave little girl with several other illness against her. It was a battle well worth fighting. Lucian you have a wonderful and loving family to support you and a very long life ahead of you, go for it you will do just fine Your a strong boy. Were here for you and the rest of you furs that are experiencing this disease.
Hugs, love Krickette
Max "The- Million"

Max The Moocher

Barked: Sun Apr 22, '12 6:20pm PST 
WOW, what a Great support you have little buddy! Thank you everyone for joining! And those who have expereinced Addison Disease and / or have knowledge, please feel free to share your expereinces!

Love,

Max
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2