|Barked: Fri Mar 30, '12 12:23pm PST |
|Just wanted to let you other poodle (and small dog) owners that we had a very bad experience with "Plaque Attack". We administered the recommended dosage of 3 sprays Friday night and Buddy became violently ill during the night (drooling, vomiting repeatedly, listless, then very thirsty).
I read an article about it on Saturday and the author stated that the alcohol in it is highly toxic to small dogs and cats, and that the grapeseed oil in it could also be a problem.
|my page | msg me | gift me | become pals|