Post Here WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR ST PATRICK'S DAY CARDS!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Alfie - DB #37a - Dearly Loved

Alfie - soppy boy

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '12 1:07pm PST 
You should all have received your names and addresses now.
Please post here when you receive your cards - we love hearing about them and St Patrick's Day is such fun!!cheercheer

Purrs
Alfie
Callie Rose

I See You

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '12 5:57am PST 
we mail our Monday hope the mail not to slow getting to the USA
Lilac- Ambrosia- McNoNo

Traveling Girl

Barked: Wed Mar 7, '12 9:52am PST 
I just received an adorable card from Nermal. Thanks Nermal.

Zeke

Mama's Boy

Barked: Wed Mar 7, '12 2:35pm PST 
I got my card today I am the first...mine is from my good friend Nermal, thank you!

I has a kitty in a green flower pot with clovers...hope it is luckyhamster dance
Gidgit Da- Sphynx

Sphynx are- beautiful!

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '12 11:34am PST 
We got two cards yesterday big grin
A cute one with a four leaf clover from Oly,and a cool one all da way from England from Alfie with leprechauns. thx! again,we are making our cards,and should be out by the weekend smilekitty ,Gig
Pepper

Queen of the- Cheetahs and- Wiggy's Wife!

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '12 3:15pm PST 
I got two cards today!
Thank you Lilac Ambrosia and thank you Nermal & Crew!!!!!! I love them. Mommy is putting them on the wall for everyone to see.

My cards were mailed out Tue. morning. Thank you again.
*Pep runs off to look at her cards again*
Harriet

It's all about- me!

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '12 4:36pm PST 
Ohhhhhhh!!!!! We received two cards!!!!!!!! I'm going to tell you about them because my name was First on the envelope!!!!!!!!!!

The first card is from Pepper!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi Pepper!!! I don't think we've ever gotten a card from you before!!!! It's a really really big card and and and it's green and and and Pepper wished us a Happy St. Patrick's Day and a Happy Spring!!!! I love the card cuz it has a nice shamrocks on it that feel fun to rub with my paws!!!!

The next card is from Snoopy!!!!!!!!!! It has a really really cute kitten on the front sitting in a flower pot and and and the little kitten has magic!!! Ohhhh I hope we do see a magical rainbow and and and if we do we will wish for furever homes for all the furs out there that don't have one!!!

I love cards!!!!!!! Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

purrrs,
harriet (and ozzy)
Gidgit Da- Sphynx

Sphynx are- beautiful!

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '12 5:24pm PST 
two more cards today...thanks to Clive and family for cool the card with a clover on it,and to Xena for a cute homemade one with a picture of her beautiful self inside smile
Mom was planning on making ours,but had a hard time finding templates at the store,but luck! We managed to find some purrfect ones smile sending them out now,hope ya'all like them... -Gigkitty
Pepper

Queen of the- Cheetahs and- Wiggy's Wife!

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '12 7:37pm PST 
OMC! I received two more cards today!

Thank you Clive, Chessie, and Sinbad! Thank you Alfie, all the way from England!

I love ALL of my cards and ALL of our friends we have here at Pen Paws!!!!

*Pep runs and stares at her cards*
Orvis

Dontcha wish- your kitten was- hot like me

Barked: Sun Mar 11, '12 4:32pm PST 
We received all our cards!
From Oly, a nice 4 leaf clover;
From Ronon, a pretty green card with shamrock flowers;
From Ozzy and Harriet, a pretty card with critters all dressed for the holiday;
From Nermal and crew, a Kegger card with the green hatted kitties consuming milk (I would be drinking green beer);
From Alfie and the Keighley kitties, a cute bear with a soft green sweater on;
From Princess Tu Two, a sweet bear with her picture on the inside.
Thanks friends, our cards are going out tomorrow. Mom's been waiting for our special pictures to arrive-so if they are late, you get some nice pictures anyway!
Purrs, Orvissmile
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3