|Barked: Mon Feb 20, '12 12:50pm PST |
|This is Isabella Dawn's Story
Bella was my best friend, my child, my baby. We were together 24-7. I loved her so much.
I used to keep a room deodorizers in my bathroom window, one of those solid twist up kind(can't say the name for legal reasons). One day the wind must have blown it off and Bella just had to check it out. She took one small bite.
SHE WAS DEAD IN 20 MINUTES
I hope this post will keep anyone else from loosing their precious pets. I won't even use the spray kind with my baby's in the room. I will always miss Bella and feel guilty for not knowing and protecting my Baby.
|my page | msg me | gift me | become pals|