Close X

THE WOOF DEN - Chat and relax with the ole' pals or just say HELLO or Hi!!

(Page 69 of 69: Viewing entries 681 to 688)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  
Peter Parker

King Peter- Parker

Barked: Thu Apr 14, '16 9:33pm PST 
Hey pals!waveQuinn that is great that you are eating more sweety!hugway to go yes we are glad the storms are gone but they are supposed to return Saturday and last til Wednesday!shock it sucks too cuz there is pollen all over the ground so when it gets wet it just sticks even more to everything cry like MY fur!!confused
Romeo sorry mommy has been so busy pal and super sorry about your butt!!! cry I know I would hate having my butt squeezed every week. Speaking of, mommy needs to take me soon. I am worried about it. hug I'm sending you a big hug palhug
Mommy sure can't wait for the weekend to start flowers she is going to make some salmon tomorrow and on Saturday some Indian food again like last Saturday. Daddy is going to make a different dish this time. cheer mommy is just excited for the bread! Lolcheer
Hope you both have a goodnight and sweet dreams kissinghug
Quinn

Daddy's Farm Boy

Barked: Fri Apr 15, '16 3:04am PST 
Peter Mom can't add pictures right now or she would of put Cammies resting place on. Sometimes we can't do pics and they fix it, hope so shrug
Romeo, i had a rear end blow out once, not fun! Had to soak, and medicine..
Happy weekend, to the cottage we go.. I got my rabies shot yesterday and had a mild reaction and threw up. They switched brands for me from the last one. And they waved exam fee and only charged $9.00 for the shot. Nice..In 2010 I had a bad reaction..
Magoo, we have another dog a min pin named Bandit. He isn't on Dogster. He is a lil sad but not as bad as me. I am coming round into my own but it is slow going. At least I'm eating better..hug

Edited by author Fri Apr 15, '16 3:08am PST

Magoo- (Forever- Cherished)

Forever Loved- and Cherished

Barked: Sun Apr 17, '16 3:37pm PST 
Peter, I know you understand all about the butt issues. I used to eat a lot of garbage, but my anal glands were nothing like Romeo's and he eats holistically no less. I know you had that abscess, bud, so you need to stay on top of the issues to avoid that again. hughughug

Quinn, I am so sorry you had a reaction to the rabies vaccine. I had heard you could pre-dose with Benadryl or if your vet is holistic, I think there is something called Thuja? Do you know if the vet uses Merial or the one without mercury? I hope you are doing better now and had a nice weekend at the cabin. hughughug So you had an abscess, too? It seems the little dogs have more rear issues than most. crycrycrycrycry

Quinn

Daddy's Farm Boy

Barked: Tue Apr 19, '16 2:36am PST 
Magoo big hug Yep I predosed with benedrly and was on it all day. The vet gave me a different brand than the last one in 2010. Second day my snout got really red again and then was ok..
I do think little dogs have more anal gland problems!
Mom is thankful I am ok! She can't find a holistic vet in our area or one who would do a titer. I am going traveling so needed the shot. BUT Mom may not ever get me another..
Something to think about- I am different size from a Great Dane but yet our vaccine is the same dosage.. All medicine is weight based dosage BUT vaccines are premeasured one dose for all, full of mercury, and Willa had a tumor where her shot was given from years ago. hmmm?shrug
Magoo- (Forever- Cherished)

Forever Loved- and Cherished

Barked: Thu Apr 21, '16 10:20am PST 
Quinn, I totally get it! Mom had a letter from the vet for the town for me the last four years of my life to not have to get rabies shots. But I never traveled anywhere, either. With Romeo, he had two rabies shots and she said she is done. South Carolina won't accept the letter like NJ did, but they do not have to license there, either. She is going to titer test. And he had a bad reaction to the DAPP shot when he got it as an adult and she said never again to that. Mom used to think the raw feeders and holistic people and non vaccinators were kooks, but not anymore. I do know about the dosing. I think some holistic vets may give a half dose of the rabies shot, but if it is to meet town licensing requirements, it won't be acceptable. But it is totally unfair how a Mastiff can get the same dose as a Chihuahua! And any time Mom ever asked a vet about the mercury free rabies shot they said that only matters in cats, not dogs. NOT TRUE as you know. But no one ever believes Mom. shrugshrugshrug I hope you are doing much better now after the ordeal. hughughug
Quinn

Daddy's Farm Boy

Barked: Fri Apr 22, '16 6:41pm PST 
Magoo I think our Mom's are ahead of their times! People will see it sooner or later. shrugshrug
Happy weekend to ALL!wave
Peter Parker

King Peter- Parker

Barked: Sun Apr 24, '16 9:55pm PST 
Mommy didn't get all my shots this last time we went.
It's too much mommy says and I'm already 14. The rabies one is by law though but I think I have the 3 year one so I didn't need it this last time.hug
How was everyfurs weekend? It finally stopped raining here but it is supposed to rain some more during the week but I guess we'll see.
We didn't do much this weekend.
Daddy was super sick on Saturday so we just went for a quick walk in the park and then we went home and napped.cloud 9meditate
It's Monday already tomorrow, back to another busy week.
We hope you all are having a goodnight and sweet dreams hug
Quinn

Daddy's Farm Boy

Barked: Tue Apr 26, '16 2:39am PST 
awesome vacation we had!!cheer
Hope your Daddy is feeling better.. The storms this week could get wild. Flooding in Houston looked bad!hug Take Care everyone!!wave
  (Page 69 of 69: Viewing entries 681 to 688)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69