THE WOOF DEN - Chat and relax with the ole' pals or just say HELLO or Hi!!

(Page 41 of 41: Viewing entries 401 to 408)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  
Camera

Always Smiling!!

Barked: Wed Jul 1, '15 11:01am PST 
Hello cheer for the fourth husis invited couple friends to lake cottage. Me and Mom are there now relaxing, they'll come up Friday and we will just watch fireworks on the water. A retired LSU football guy always does a big show at his mansion and we see it from our dock. just beautiful and neighbors shoot off alot.. Then husis will leave for her new place in Hot Springs Ar. she figures she will stay there for 6 mos or however long she wants..

big laughdancing going to miss her and our am coffee snuggles.. She is doing better so heres to the start of this phase to her life! She owns a home in Little Rock but rents it out. hamster dance
Hoping you and yours have an awesome Fourth!
♥Lola- ♥

Loves belly rubs

Barked: Fri Jul 10, '15 3:58pm PST 
Happy Friday camerawave Boy when was I last hereshock Its so hard to get to all the groups we are inrelieved Sounds like you had a pawsome 4th of July cameracheercheercheercheercheercheer We did too and I was not too scared of themcheercheercheercheer The family went outside with neighbors and did some fireworkshappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance but some people had ilegal onesconfused

Sorry you will miss hu-sis cameracry Does she have a job where's she is movingcheer Well this week was pretty good not too hotway to go Low 90's to mid 80'sway to go How has your weather beencheer Have a good weekendwave
♥Lola- ♥

Loves belly rubs

Barked: Thu Jul 16, '15 11:51am PST 
Happy Thursday Camerawave The weekend is almost herecheercheercheercheercheer How are things over therecheercheercheercheercheer Its warming up here again fur only a few days and next week a lot coolerhappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance

Camera

Always Smiling!!

Barked: Fri Jul 17, '15 4:49pm PST 
yes husis has a good job where she is at.

Miss my morning coffee cuddles.. at least she visits!

Try to stay cool everyone.. So heard we might get into a drought.. Neighbor was baling hay and his baler caught on fire and burned to the ground. I heard nothing but I smelled it..I am deaf!laugh out loud
♥Lola- ♥

Loves belly rubs

Barked: Mon Jul 20, '15 11:36am PST 
Sorry you might get into a drought cameracry Its so dry here tooconfused I wish we can get raincheer Southern Ca. had rainshock Why didn't we get anyshrug We are up north thoughwinkwink We are trying to stay cool here its kind of muggyrelieved You be careful camera and familycloud 9
Camera

Always Smiling!!

Barked: Fri Jul 24, '15 4:58am PST 
trying to stay cool. My asthma is very bad and its been rough. Mom missing sleep I cough and choke all night. now with my meds I get steaming with strong coffee under a towel and it is helping for now.
Dr. says I'm doing reverse sneezing and my throat thingy collapses. I sound awful and choking and when I smell the ground I sound like a pig. I do have good days..
Daddy will be home Saturday [tomorrow and me will sure be glad!!snoopy
Praying you get the rain up north, hopefully you aren't by those fires in WA.

happy dancewave
♥Lola- ♥

Loves belly rubs

Barked: Wed Jul 29, '15 3:22pm PST 
wavewave Camera I'm sorry you have asthma cry Have you had it fur a long time nowcry Lots of healing prayers fur ya sweetiehughughug So did dad come on Saturdaycheercheercheer Its so hot here fur the whole week in the 100'seek The fires are not close to us camerarelieved They are about maybe 2 hours away. Mom feels fur the firemen fighting itcry Its a tough jobcry Boy we sure need some rain cameracry Have a good evening and try to stay cool and relaxmeditatemeditatemeditate

Edited by author Wed Jul 29, '15 3:23pm PST

Camera

Always Smiling!!

Barked: Thu Jul 30, '15 7:46am PST 
Praying for you all and those fires, praying you get lots of rain!!

Stay cool!!!

I've had asthma for at least five years and I do reverse sneezes and a part of my throat has always collapsed. But as I age and this weather being so hot with no respit..
  (Page 41 of 41: Viewing entries 401 to 408)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41