THE WOOF DEN - Chat and relax with the ole' pals or just say HELLO or Hi!!

(Page 37 of 37: Viewing entries 361 to 369)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  
Belle

~Mrs Boogs~

Barked: Tue Apr 7, '15 7:23pm PST 
What a nice day it was for a walk! Although mommy says I never go very far on my walks because I'm always stopping to sniff stuff puppy Hoping wednesday isn't going to be as cold as it says!
Willa

Happy to have a- family

Barked: Thu Apr 9, '15 1:03am PST 
Belle, hope it wasn't too cold for you on Wednesday! wave Last evening was absolutely beautiful, not alot of skitos and not humid, so Mom sat outside for a bit and it was not too bad for pollen either. snoopy
♥Lola- ♥

Loves belly rubs

Barked: Tue Apr 14, '15 12:50pm PST 
Afternoon everyfurswavewave Its beautiful here but very windyeek We sure need some rain herecry and no rain in sightcry Its reaching mid 80's by Thursday and weekendcloud 9 Thank you all fur my brufurs kind words and gifts on his page.cloud 9 It means the world to mom that we have so many wonderful furiends here in the group and Dogster.big hug Mom was able to get on Monday cause its been really hard fur hercry Thank you all againkissing

Camera

Always Smiling!!

Barked: Wed Apr 15, '15 5:52am PST 
Lola wave Max is so well loved, and even more now he is in heaven. hug hug

We are so glad you are here and pray the tears are less each day. The missing them is hard. big hugflowers

This pollen is hurting my breathing. I'm snoring louder but not loud enuf for the neighbors to call over, yet..laugh out loud Dr. said my lungs and heart sound clear and younger than my age..
♥Lola- ♥

Loves belly rubs

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '15 2:37pm PST 
Evening Camera and palswavewave Yes your right cameracloud 9 It really hurts lots fur our humanscry Max was her shadow doggiecloud 9cloud 9 He wanted to be where she was at even if it was going to the bathroomlaugh out loudshh Don't tell her that I told youpuppy Its lovely today in the mid 70'sway to go Mom took me on a morning walk after she took my hu-sis and hu-bro to schoolcloud 9 You have allergies Camerathinking Mom has really bad allergiescry Its no funcry You know I snore toolaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Camera

Always Smiling!!

Barked: Wed Apr 22, '15 8:06am PST 
aww Lola, I also reverse sneeze and scare the folks when I do multiples. laugh out loudlaugh out loud
Nice sunshine today and cool. Love it I can go sit out for a bit to get my sun bath. snoopy I shadow my Daddy part time. They are back from vacation and trying to get caught up on things around the house.
We were at husis house and mom says next time we go with! They missed us!
♥Lola- ♥

Loves belly rubs

Barked: Wed Apr 22, '15 3:36pm PST 
Hi Camerawave I'm glad your pawrents are back from vacationcheercheer I bet they have lots to docloud 9 That's pawsome that your pawrents will take you all on vacation one daycheercheercheercheer I think daddy wants to go camping this year so I will get to go if they allow doggiessnoopy I wonder why us pups like to enjoy the sun on our furbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh It sure feels goodlaugh out loud
♥Lola- ♥

Loves belly rubs

Barked: Fri Apr 24, '15 11:55am PST 
Happy Friday palswavewavewavewave Hope everyfurs have a pawsome weekendcheercheercheercheercheercheercheer
Camera

Always Smiling!!

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 9:39am PST 
rain is ruining it, flooding at the lake water over the dock. Better than drought!
Willa was coming with and had to stay home, praying for those in Nepal who are trapped..
we finally re-homed our horse and the rain hampers pick-up. Mom has worked for a year to get him a good place. [food, water and medical care] God helped!
More and more places are allowing dogs and we are crate trained. happy dance We should get certified proving we can behave in a home [no chew or potty] and be able to go with.
The folks stayed in a child free building. Heaven!!! Didn't know they had such a thing.
  (Page 37 of 37: Viewing entries 361 to 369)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37