THE WOOF DEN - Chat and relax with the ole' pals or just say HELLO or Hi!!

(Page 39 of 39: Viewing entries 381 to 385)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  
♥Lola- ♥

Loves belly rubs

Barked: Fri May 15, '15 1:08pm PST 
Happy Friday Camerawavewavewavewave Camera your pawrents have two homescheercheercheercheercheer How pawsome is thatcheercheercheer My pawrents only have one homesmile Its very expensive here fur homesconfused That 40 acre hobby farm home sounds wonderfulhappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance Do you pawrents go there oftenpuppy I'm sure the little house near the lake is easy to cleanedway to goway to go I'm sorry your deaf honeycry Did you lose it recently or a long time agocry I'm glad your mom can clap and you can hear hercloud 9cloud 9cloud 9 My pawrents won't retire fur a while yet camerasmile It rained here a bit yesterday but not muchconfused We need so much morecry Have a good weekendwave
Camera

Always Smiling!!

Barked: Fri May 15, '15 4:49pm PST 
Lola wave things here are cheaper than by you! Waterfront is more and holds value but rural is still cheap. Daddy didn't plan on retiring so early it just happened. The food prices here are alot cheaper. Mom grows alot herself and that helps. Freezer full.
We watch house hunters and some places, WOW, so expensive. I have been deaf at least a year and now getting cataracts on my eyes but I am in good spirits and not hurting. My back end is weaker and they carry me up and down steps so it is easier for me. The vet Dr. says I don't need to come in anymore Mom just calls and says what I'm doing and he gets my meds ready for Daddy to pick up.
I enjoy going in the fish boat as the smells are wonderful. People grilling and the water. I stand on the bow of the boat and breathe it all in!snoopy
Hugs to you all happy dancewavewavewave
♥Lola- ♥

Loves belly rubs

Barked: Tue May 19, '15 2:28pm PST 
wave Camerawave I think the pawrents need to move somewhere were it is cheaper cameralaugh out loudlaugh out loud Everything is so expensive herecry Sometimes mom wonders how do people do itshrug You see what we have to look fur when we get older cameracry I'm glad your still going and happy sweetiecheercheercheercheer Mom noticed that I have a few white hairsshock I love fishing boats too and the smells are good cameralaugh out loudlaugh out loudway to goway to go

♥Lola- ♥

Loves belly rubs

Barked: Wed May 20, '15 2:18pm PST 
Let's keep our paws crossed regarding the new Dogster tomorrowcheercheercheercheercheercheercheer Hope we can get onshock
Camera

Always Smiling!!

Barked: Fri May 22, '15 5:28pm PST 
Lola cheer I made it!! Mom had to work on her computer but got it going right again.. That will teach her not to leave it sit off for 6 days and then turn it on and use dial-up..All we have at the house..
Mom is frugal and our vets are great at helping her save on all us animals..
Have a great weekend!

wave
  (Page 39 of 39: Viewing entries 381 to 385)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39