THE WOOF DEN - Chat and relax with the ole' pals or just say HELLO or Hi!!

(Page 44 of 44: Viewing entries 431 to 434)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  
Camera

Always Smiling!!

Barked: Tue Sep 1, '15 6:36am PST 
Oh Peter that will be fun by the lake. There was a HGTV lakefront bargain show on Austin area lakes. There are 5 close together. Nice.. We are on Toledo Bend Reservoir by Zwolle. middle of nowhere.. The water isn't so clean..
Hope you have a safe happy labor day weekend. We are staying home. Sunday our good neighbor passed away suddenly. His wife is dying of breast cancer [ 5 mos or less] and we think it was all just too much. So we are helping where we can.
We are caring for his chickens and have his daughters schnauzer who is a handful. She is a sweetie but she chases cats and doesn't like other dogs. Well it is interesting keeping the peace..
He was our animal feeder when we went to the lake so now we need to get another one and that is going to be hard to find..Willa adored him and knows he is gone. She is sad..
So will try to have a happy weekend thru the sadness

wave
Peter Parker

Fun In The- Sun!!!

Barked: Tue Sep 1, '15 10:35am PST 
Aw, sweety we are sorry to hear about your neighbor crycryhug Breast Cancer is so awful, grandma (mommys moms- mom) died from it and so did her 2 sisterscry and grandma (mommys mom) always has to go get mammograms because she has a high rate of getting it. They have biopsied I don't know how many lumps in grandma's breast at thankfully they always come out benignhug
Schnauzers are , well, some of them high strunglaugh out loudlaugh out loudbut like me, I think they like to chase critters and what notlaugh out loud hope momma doesn't get too stressed trying to keep the peacehug
yes i think we are going to have a nice relaxing labor day too, maybe just grill some meat up on the grillway to go hope y'all stay safe sweetybig hug
Peter Parker

Fun In The- Sun!!!

Barked: Wed Sep 2, '15 9:29am PST 
partypartyparty Happy Birthday Quinn yay!!partywisheswishes hope you have a pawsome day sweetycloud 9partyflowers

♥Lola- ♥

Loves belly rubs

Barked: Wed Sep 2, '15 1:18pm PST 
Happy Birthday and Gotcha Day Quinnpartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty Hi peterwave I'm sorry about your neighbor quinncry Cancer takes so many livescrycry It takes humans and our beautiful animalscrycrycrycrycry Mom's sister-in-law had breast cancer and they had to take two of her breastscry She is doing well nowcloud 9 Thank Godcloud 9 We are not doing anything fur Labor Day weekendpuppy Just stay home and meditatemeditate I think Schnauzers are hyper rightshock Hope your mom can keep the peace quinncloud 9 It must be hardcry What kind of meats of daddy going to grill petercheercheercheercheer Maybe we will stop byway to goway to go Have a good one you twobig hug
  (Page 44 of 44: Viewing entries 431 to 434)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44