THE WOOF DEN - Chat and relax with the ole' pals or just say HELLO or Hi!!

(Page 49 of 49: Viewing entries 481 to 486)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  

Happy to have a- family
Barked: Mon Oct 5, '15 4:30pm PST 
thats good there were alot of people at the event.. not so good to get stepped on.. or even near misses..
scarecrow turned out ok but camera won't download onto computer so mom will have to use her phone to take it when she goes up there.. it is out by the road. cheer
Peter Parker

You Only Live- Once! Have Fun!
Barked: Tue Oct 6, '15 9:40am PST 
Hey Willa!wave cool! I love scarecrows!!cheer today there was this huge decorative Spider in our neighbors yard and i started barking at itlaugh out loudlaugh out loud momma is going to try to get a picture of me barking at himlaugh out loud which pictures sis you post today? they are cutecloud 9 hey we are mailing some pals Halloween cards, can we mail you one? I am not sure we have your address thoughthinking you can paw mail it to mecheerbig hug

Always Smiling!!
Barked: Tue Oct 6, '15 2:59pm PST 
oh so sweet barking at that huge spider! Brave!happy dance will pm u our addy and you pm us yours we will send you one! cheer fun!wave

Peter Parker

Barked: Wed Oct 7, '15 9:51am PST 
Yay! Fun Cameracheercheercheer
we didn't walk by that spider this morning, we went the other waycheercheer there is also another house with lots if decorations, and one is a big kitty that moves his head back and forthlaugh out loudcheercheer i barked at him toolaugh out loud
what are y'all doing this weekend?cheer
i think we are just going to take it easypuppy
in 2 weeks in the Texas Balloon Spectacularcheer there will be lots of hot air balloons and fun and food and stuffhappy dancehappy dance mommy said we can go to thatsnoopy
Peter Parker

Barked: Fri Oct 9, '15 10:42am PST 
Hi palswavebig hug Hope you have a wonderful weekend!big hug

Daddy's Farm Boy
Barked: Fri Oct 9, '15 6:28pm PST 
Moms had a busy few days. Wednesday Beauregard Parrish Fair then Vernon Parrish Forestry Festival Thursday night. Resting tonight and going to Zwolle Tamale Festival. Drove up to cottage today and stopped at 5 sales along the way.
Mom took nap and when she got up Daddy went to go out fishing and Cammie had an accident on the carpet and Daddy had to help hold rug so Mom could run solution thru it to clean.
Now the fan is on it to dry. Cammie felt bad but she can't hold it like she used to and can't hear she isn't whinning so we let her out. At home we have no leashes but at cottage the neighbor is up here with their dog so we need to use leashes. Usually if not alot of people are here we go w/o leash.happy dancewave
  (Page 49 of 49: Viewing entries 481 to 486)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49