PRAYER request THREAD

(Page 35 of 35: Viewing entries 341 to 344)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 6:13am PST 
Mommy and grandma are really struggling with a tuff decision. See a friend of a friend has a Pom pup but don't have the time to potty train it or nothing and refuses to crate it when she goes out b/c she feels like it is putting the pup in "jail'She is talking about getting "rid": of the dog but wants it to go to a good home. We would take it in a heart beat but the problem comes in with it being a puppy and esp with Nikki being 12 we aren't sure it is a good decision esp since we have a lot on our plates with Nikki alone being older he has hip problems like most bigger dogs. plus financially they isn't sure they could do it but hate the thought of it being taken to the pound. We know if it is brought into our home it would have a very warm and loving home but it is such a hard decision to make . I can tell they are really having a hard time with it. they have no idea if the person is going to keep the pup or not etc.. Please say some prayers that the right decision for the pup is made.
Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '12 6:45pm PST 
hug I'm sorry we didn't see this earlier, Alex! We prayed fur the puppy. Is there an update?
Walker

Washog

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '12 6:51am PST 
hugbig hughug

Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '13 8:32am PST 
Grandma just came home from work and early !1 Which surprised us all she walked in the house and made a b-line for the bathroom. Next thing we know she is sick. Poor Grandma Mommy thinks it could be b/c she took a pain pill this morning and didn't eat nothing... bad grandma you know better. Anyway say some PoP that she didn't catch nothing yucky from them people at the place she works. them residents have been sick off and on since Dec. Mommy is worried bout her b/c grandma don't get sick much at all. I got grandma all tucked in bed and am going to go guard her so nobody bothers her and she can sleep. Grandma said she been sick since 10 am this morning.
  (Page 35 of 35: Viewing entries 341 to 344)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35