Trick Talk

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Fly

I love my- mommy!!

Barked: Sat Feb 12, '11 12:13pm PST 
If you have an amazing, cool, different, or average trick you have mastered that you wanna talk about, talk about it here! Or if you're having trouble getting that one stubborn trick, we can discuss and help you master it! big grin
River Dancer

Born to Wiggle

Barked: Sun Feb 13, '11 10:47am PST 
The only trick I know is shake paw and fetch. Mom doesn't know any others to teach me.
Fly

I love my- mommy!!

Barked: Sun Feb 13, '11 12:29pm PST 
Well maybe we can help ur mom teach you sum more tricks

River Dancer

Born to Wiggle

Barked: Sun Feb 13, '11 12:51pm PST 
We would love that Fly! cheer

Edited by author Sun Feb 13, '11 12:52pm PST

Fly

I love my- mommy!!

Barked: Wed Feb 16, '11 5:41pm PST 
My favorite trick would be crawling. When mom has me lying down and calls me to come, i try to crawl to her
River Dancer

Born to Wiggle

Barked: Fri Feb 18, '11 4:51pm PST 
How did you learn to do that? Mom can get me in a down but it took a long time for me to learn because I do no like to be in a submissive position. I usually jump right up as soon as mom releases me.
Fly

I love my- mommy!!

Barked: Sat Feb 19, '11 8:33am PST 
Well you start off lying down, with your mom on the floor and a treat in her hand right in front of your nose. As you lean forward to get it, she should treat you. and build off of that by slowly making you be able to go forward on just a command
River Dancer

Born to Wiggle

Barked: Sat Feb 19, '11 9:51am PST 
o.k. we'll give it a try.
River Dancer

Born to Wiggle

Barked: Sat Feb 19, '11 3:33pm PST 
Mom did what you said Fly and I crawled a little bit and then I just couldn't help it, I had to jump up. Mom was happy with the little bit I crawled. She thinks if we work at it a little bit every day she can eventually get me to crawl across the floor.blue dog
Fly

I love my- mommy!!

Barked: Sun Feb 20, '11 11:43am PST 
Well im glad i helped, maybe as she works with you on it, you will become a crawling genius! bol!
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2