Nutro Natural Choice Announces New Grain Free Formulas

Maverick

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 1:08pm PST 
Have you heard? Nutro Natural Choice is introducing new grain free formulas into their line!

Turkey Meal & Potato Formula, NATURAL CHOICE Grain Free Natural Venison Meal & Potato Formula, and NATURAL CHOICE Grain Free Large Breed Adult NATURAL CHOICE Lamb Meal & Potato Formula.

The foods aren't on the shelves yet but, keep an eye out for them in the next couple of months!
Will you be trying the new formulas?
What do you think about grain free?
Ikan

Barked: Tue Jan 25, '11 4:53pm PST 
We are looking forward to trying it when it comes out. I have an older dog I think it will be very good for.
Maverick

Barked: Sun Jan 30, '11 11:12am PST 
I can't wait to put Mav's on the grain free formula! The vet suggested that grain free would be the way to go, or any low carb formula. He gets tumors that we have to have removed at least once a year and she was saying that the cancerous cells can feed off of carbs so its best he goes on the lowest carb formula possible! I'm sure he will thrive on it!

Ikan

Barked: Sun Feb 27, '11 4:04pm PST 
I saw the new formula at the store today, but i really didn't need any food at this time so maybe next time i go to the store i can get a bag.
Ikan

Barked: Sun Mar 13, '11 3:56pm PST 
I have now tryed both the venison and the turkey grain free now, all my show dogs eat it right up. .and it is also very good for my older dogs and my boy with the bad heart.