Genuine Muttador

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 3:55am PST 
Post after 10am PST. way to go
Mystique- 'Tiki'

Wooo Awooo!

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 10:13am PST 
Tiki's Humble Abode
Brittany

Hello. Allow me- to introduce- myself...

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 12:55pm PST 
Morning Routine

I had a better collage, but it put a watermark in the way. frown

Champ

Golden Fur,- Golden Heart

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 1:41pm PST 
I tried to emphasize the architecture in my photos with different shapes/lines to add interest. Mom mostly followed me around the house rather than posing...hope that's okay.

1-top left. I love hanging out here by the foyer/entrance hallway of the house. Sometimes I just wait here for family members to come home. What are you doing lying on the floor with your camera mom?
2-topright. Entering the living room through the arches. I love the living room because that's where the whole family hangs out.
3-bottom left. Lying down and taking some down time in the living room...our ceilings are high.
4-bottom right- Sometimes I sneak onto this couch in the middle of the night when mom's mom isn't watching. shh

Inside the House
Chuppy

Our Golden- Miracle with- Paws

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 2:34pm PST 
The List
1. Eat
2. Goof on the couch when no one is looking
3. Rip toilet paper when no one is looking
4. Force Mom to play fetch with me
5. Read my favorite book
...repeat the next day

The To-Do List
Bello

They Always Fall- for the Baby- Blues

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 2:56pm PST 
A day in the life.

I'm slacking. Yes, I know.
MiSHA

craze stinky- brat :)

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 6:28pm PST 
I love hanging out in the kitchen, always watching the floor so i can be the first catching stuff fallin, sometimes though it takes time, so i lay down on the ground...and take a nap.
THe chair is my favorite place to do some munchin...its so comfy!!I have to fight over it with Kappa.

I love to check out whats going on outside, i need to patrol the house carefully, couch is a good spot for that.

I am still wondering what that tree is doing in our house, it took over my beds spot and now i have to sleep in a hall, anybody knows something about it???

my house and me
Caleigh- Elizabeth- MacGregor

Fun Fun Fun!

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 7:54pm PST 
i wuv to sit in da window seat and watch da world and pwotect my 'rents! den if mommy goes to work in da office i hafta go wif to make sure she is safe...and if i get sweepy i way on da floor or go into my box to take a snooooooze...life as a puppy is good!
my fave pwaces!
Darby- MacKenzie

Yes, I'm a- princess!!!

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 9:42pm PST 
I love the window seat, too...and the two of us do spend a lot of time there. Of course, that's VERY taxing work, so that means lots of rest is needed...in my crate and keeping an eye on Mommy from the office door. And, when it's just TOO much and I need a nice quiet, dark place...I stick my head under the bed!
A Glimpse into Darby's Life
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Mon May 9, '11 8:37pm PST 
bump to the top.....