Introduce Yourselves!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  
Sugar

Sugar Girl

Barked: Sat Dec 4, '10 3:54pm PST 
Hello my name is Sugar. I am so excited for Meeko and Shelby Anne!! Concatulations to the happy couple. May you have a life full of love and happiness!hug
Buster

Buster , always- happy and a- loving heart

Barked: Sat Dec 4, '10 3:55pm PST 
Hello I am Buster , Sugars brother. I will be performing the Wedding ceremony for Meeko and Shelby Anne. It is my great pleasure to do so. May you be blessed with love and Happiness all the days of your lives.

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
❅ LUCY LU- ❅

Mamma's- Princess!-

Barked: Fri Feb 25, '11 4:22pm PST 
big grin Hi, My Name is Lucy, and my Husband to be is Virgie! He is my Dream Come True! I am so blessed He has chosen me for His Bride! WE have set the date for May 14th at 6:00pm Dogster time. We just need some help with making of the pictures , also at the Wedding, A minister, I am so overwhelmed right now!! cloud 9 Hope someone can help me with all this Preparation! It is so wonderful to be a member here! God Bless

Hugs,
Lucy and Virgie
hughug

Virgie

This is Fun & I- Love Lucy!

Barked: Sat Feb 26, '11 11:18pm PST 
hello there,i am virgie,groom of the above Lucy,i live in australia with my mom and hubro which is 3 yrs,my auntie jo does all my dogster stuff for me and have three bros.they are pepe which is 5 yrs which was a shelter boy,"angel"casper who only died last september at 19 months and baby frosty which just turned 4 months yesterday
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Sun Apr 17, '11 2:47pm PST 
wave all I`m Alex I`m Virgie American bro. BOL we is so much alike that long time ago his Auntie Jo and my mommy decided we was bros. BOl so ever since then we been bros. He is one fo my oldest dogster furiends and I will be in his wedding when he marries his beautiful bride. . I live with my mommy, grandma, Uncle Kevin and big fur brother Nikki.
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Sun Apr 17, '11 2:51pm PST 
wave I`m Nikki Alex`s big brother. I'm honored to be in Vrigie`s wedding and who knows maybe one day him and Lucy can be in my wedding. laugh out loud
the Turner- family

Barked: Sat May 14, '11 11:32am PST 
I am bridemaid Nicola - and I am happy to have been chosen to Lucy's Wedding
the Turner- family

Barked: Sat May 14, '11 11:34am PST 
I am Flower Girl Ursula and I am also happy to be invited to the Weeding
Shadow ( My- Sweet Angel)

Fang Boy

Barked: Sat May 14, '11 12:01pm PST 
So Happy to have you all here!!!!!

Love,

Shadow
♥Soph- ie Claire- CGC

I love to be- loved.

Barked: Sat May 14, '11 1:08pm PST 
Hello everyonewave. I am Sophie Claire and I am honored to be a bridesmaid at Lucy and Virgie's wedding.
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3