YORKIEVILLE 911

(Page 819 of 819: Viewing entries 8181 to 8188)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  810  811  812  813  814  815  816  817  818  819  
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '14 10:29am PST 
Refreshed several times did not show my post.

As I said dogster did a maintenance it may have helped getting mail but they still haven't fixed our problems with posting in our threads.

Today is PJ Pasquale Rainbow Bridge Day hoping you all stop by his page.

Happy Sundaywave
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Mon Sep 22, '14 10:36am PST 
Good morning everyone it is Monday and a yorkie named Skylar Jade not sure if she is a member is celebrating her birthday today.

Well going to be a rough day in our household.

Daddy woke up at midnight mommy asked what are you doing he said getting a pill mommy said you don't have any pills to take at this time but he refers to everything as a pill he went in the kitchen to get an oatmeal cookie to eat and a fresh glass of water to drink. Then he finally got back to bed after walking around for awhile. Then he wakes up at 6 am mommy had to stop what she was doing to help him put on his shirt then she fixed breakfast for him turned on the tv told him it was too early to go for his morning walk as it is pitch dark outside.

Dogster still has problems showing post have to refresh.
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Mon Sep 22, '14 10:44am PST 
Good Morning it is Mondaywave

Skylar Jade is celebrating her birthday today. partypartywisheswishes

Rough day here in our house. Daddy woke up at midnight mommy asked what he was doing he said getting a pill. Mommy said not time for his pills yet. Seems he calls everything a pill. He went into the kitchen to get an oatmeal raisin cookie then a glass of water just walking back and forth finally went to bed.

Then he gets up at 6 am mommy stops what she is doing on the computer as daddy needs help putting on his shirt then she fixes him breakfast and turns on the tv tells him too early to walk it is pitch black outside and mommy has to water the plants before we walk.

Well he comes back in to show mommy his blood pressure which is fine then comes back in again and said I need to see a doctor mommy asked what is wrong you know they ask these questions before they make an appointment.

He said his stomach is bloated and he doesn't feel good. Mommy got the thermator out to take his temperature which is normal. Mommy said his blood pressure is ok and temperature is ok and he used the bathroom yesterday she did not know why his stomack is bloated. Mommy told him the doctor is not open this early in the morning. So we will see how he does after he takes his morning walk.

Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Rough day here in our house. Daddy woke up at midnight mommy asked what he was doing he said getting a pill. Mommy said not time for his pills yet. Seems he calls everything a pill. He went into the kitchen to get an oatmeal raisin cookie then a glass of water just walking back and forth finally went to bed.

Then he gets up at 6 am mommy stops what she is doing on the computer as daddy needs help putting on his shirt then she fixes him breakfast and turns on the tv tells him too early to walk it is pitch black outside and mommy has to water the plants before we walk.

Well he comes back in to show mommy his blood pressure which is fine then comes back in again and said I need to see a doctor mommy asked what is wrong you know they ask these questions before they make an appointment.

He said his stomach is bloated and he doesn't feel good. Mommy got the thermator out to take his temperature which is normal. Mommy said his blood pressure is ok and temperature is ok and he used the bathroom yesterday she did not know why his stomack is bloated. Mommy told him the doctor is not open this early in the morning. So we will see how he does after he takes his morning walk.
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Alexandria

Running Devil

Barked: Mon Sep 22, '14 8:38pm PST 
Sweet Alexandria had 2 x-rays today. 1 of her toe and 1 of her lung's. The vet is removing the toe and a little more, it has cancer I forget how she said it but I trust her 100% on this Friday. As soon as Sweet Alex got home she went to bed, but I thought she should go out and potty. So I got some melon pieces and she followed me, Molly and Pooks were out waiting. She ate the melon pieces, went potty, drank water and went right over to Walker's grave. She put her front paw's on where his head is and looked very happy. She is the most smartest doggie we've ever had.cheer
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Tue Sep 23, '14 10:06am PST 
Oh Sweet Alexandria we are sorry to hear you have cancer and they will remove your toe plus a little more we will be praying for you on Friday and your family we know how rough this is with just losing your brother Walker.

So sweet how you put your paw on his grave.

We pray there is not cancer in your lungs.

hughughug
Bella

Barked: Tue Sep 23, '14 5:08pm PST 
Sweet baby! big hug

I have another ear infection. Seems so minor now in comparison. shrug
  (Page 819 of 819: Viewing entries 8181 to 8188)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  810  811  812  813  814  815  816  817  818  819