YORKIEVILLE 911

(Page 909 of 909: Viewing entries 9081 to 9087)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  900  901  902  903  904  905  906  907  908  909  
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Sat Aug 29, '15 4:23am PST 
Well the VA called mommy yesterday and daddy has an appointment on Wednesday at 11:15 for his TB test and goes back on Friday at 11:15 for them to check his arm then give us the paperwork with the results to take to his daycare then mommy can finishing completing the paperwork.

WARNING if you use facebook this happened to me last night and don't want anyone to fall prey

I was watching television and playing my facebook games on my cell phone and a friend request came up from someone that I was already friends with I didn't know why she was sending another friend request I accepted and a message showed up in my message box saying Hello. I sent her a message asking why she requested a friend we are already friends I thought it was her replying back she had a trojan on her computer and had to set up a new facebook account. Then started carrying on a conversation asking how I was and what was I doing. I answered watching television while husband was sleeping she responded she was searching the internet for things to buy with the federal grant she is getting. I never commented then another message came asking if I heard about the Federal Grant I said no what about it.

It said you get free money you don't have to pay back and gave me a link to check out and make sure I tell them a friend referred me. Thinking it was a friend I went ahead and clicked on the link had to like his page and it was an Agent Frank Nelson telling me about this federal grant and types it was for had to answer questions to see if I qualified like, name, address ,phone number, email was I working, married, how much a month I made but did not ask for private information about social security or credit card information or bank account information and even if he did I would never give that out. Then said hold and then another message popped up that I was qualified to pick out the amount of money I wanted that I would have to pay the shipping fee and send it to the money gram and would get my cash 6 hours after they receive my money gram. Well for $100,000 you had to pay $1,000 for $150,000 you had to pay $1,500 and it continued up like this till $900,000 I simply sent a message sorry I don't have that kind of money to do that and immediately sent a report to Facebook this was a scam and sent my friend whose name he was using a message through her facebook and not through the message box and she said she did not send me that message that someone got into her computer. SO I immediately posted a warning on my timeline for no one to accept a friend request from me as there is a scam going on and I did not send the friend request.

Really if they have any friends they are friends with no to reaccept a friend request in their message box. As who knows whose name he is using.

Anyone in the path of Erika stay safe

Everyone have a great Saturdaywave
Happy Saturday
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Sun Aug 30, '15 3:49am PST 
Good morning everyone Happy Sunday wave
Happy Sunday
Alexandria

Running Devil

Barked: Mon Aug 31, '15 9:27am PST 
dog Have a great day all cheer

Ginger

Barked: Mon Aug 31, '15 9:41am PST 
I hate scammers! Glad you didn't fall for his scam! wave
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Tue Sep 1, '15 4:12am PST 
Good morning everyone Happy Tuesdaywave

Happy Tuesday
Alexandria

Running Devil

Barked: Tue Sep 1, '15 9:27am PST 
wavewavewavewave
Ginger

Barked: Tue Sep 1, '15 9:40am PST 
Hi everyone! wave big grin
  (Page 909 of 909: Viewing entries 9081 to 9087)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  900  901  902  903  904  905  906  907  908  909