YORKIEVILLE 911

(Page 869 of 869: Viewing entries 8681 to 8685)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  860  861  862  863  864  865  866  867  868  869  
♥Lord- Pippin&heart- s;

I RULE! I OWN! I- POSSESS!!!

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '15 6:47pm PST 
Gosh Dee-- that was rough. I wanted to phone, but , uh, it didn't seem like the right time. We live so close yet 'so far'..darn !!!

hughug
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Fri Mar 27, '15 3:49am PST 
Yeah Lp when you are not feeling good you don't want to be on the phone. Heck the one I was sick for 2 weeks 3 or 4 years ago that was when I was suppose to come to your house for Valentines and had to postpone and we came Easter instead.

Well mommy has to call Comcast seems they charged her the $225 when they told mommy they would correct the bill they are charging her additional for 2 converter boxes mommy was turning blue telling them she does not have 2 converter boxes like the one in the living room she only has one and only 2 adapters that they are charging her correctly for $2.95 a month for each one but the one for $9.95 for 2 is wrong they said they were correcting it but the full amount was taken out so I am calling them today.

Would you believe that box is still sitting on the porch they sent over 3 months ago after numerous times telling them they need to pick it up even when I explained I was a senior citizen having to take care of my husband who had a stroke. They simple said take it to your nearest UPS store it is free. I tried to tell them it was an inconvience for me they made the mistake they should pick it up. I guess I could have the kids take it to the UPS store when they come in June.

I am under contract with them for 2 years hope some competitor comes out by then that is cheaper and better. I don't want to go to Direct TV that is what I had before and service was lousy. I don't know anyone personnally that using the PRISM to see if it is cheaper and if they have good customer service the reviews I read are not good but maybe in two years they will change.

Have a good Fridaywave
Happy Friday
Maggie

Barked: Fri Mar 27, '15 9:49am PST 
It seems that customer service doesn't exist any more! It's so frustrating! frown

Hope they get things squared away for you! Good luck! hug

Have a great weekend! wave

Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '15 3:47am PST 
Comcast said the credit was applied but sometimes on the auto pay it doesn't show up till the next month.

Mommy taking me to the vet this morning for my allergy injection and need to get my allergy pills apoquel and order some dog food, flea protection and heart worm medication going to be one expensive vet visit

Happy Saturday
Pookah

Little- Grasshopper

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '15 8:41am PST 
dancing the 3 grandsons are here dancing their parents went shopping hamster dance Need more candy to put in the plastic eggs for the egg hunt we will have next weekend dancing
  (Page 869 of 869: Viewing entries 8681 to 8685)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  860  861  862  863  864  865  866  867  868  869