YORKIEVILLE 911

(Page 879 of 879: Viewing entries 8781 to 8787)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  870  871  872  873  874  875  876  877  878  879  
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Sat May 2, '15 4:04am PST 
Happy Saturday everyone heading to the vet this morning for my allergy injection not sure if he will check my skin infection on my paw and my ear but mommy will let them know I have been licking to top of my front paw and scratching my ear.

Happy Saturday
Pookah

Little- Grasshopper

Barked: Sat May 2, '15 8:21am PST 
big hug hope all is ok for you AJ big hug Today mommy's 2 big brothers (she has 3) and their wife's are coming over for din-din! mommy is making hill billy hot dogs and dad is making the cole slaw. mommy made frosted graham crackers. 1 sis-in-law is making potato salad and 1 is bringing a chocolate dessert smile
Its a cloudy/sunny day at 65 and on the way to mid 70's cheer have a Super Pawsome day everyfur and everybodysnoopy
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Sun May 3, '15 4:16am PST 
Pooks you are so lucky family is coming over for dinner and everyone is participating bringing something. Enjoy their time visiting we saw pictures on FB and they were great pictures.

Mommy wishes family would visit her. The step son is suppose to come in June they were off fishing this weekend they posted pictures on FB of the fish they caught.

The tech gave me my allergy shot and checked out my skin said things looked fine my paws were a little pink but mommy to keep an eye on if they got worse call back to see doc. Instead mommy brought me home and washed my paws with the medicated shampoo. She will wash them again tomorrow hoping to prevent my paws from getting worse doesn't want another $200

Everyone have a great Sunday wave

Happy Sunday

Pookah

Little- Grasshopper

Barked: Sun May 3, '15 9:38am PST 
Many prayers for AJ big hug Here is 2 of mommy's big brothers and their wifes snoopy Family front row- Albert & Dessie, mommy holding Kik & dad. back row Emil & Jeri dancing It was super!!
Abigale- June, NPC

Born to play

Barked: Mon May 4, '15 3:43am PST 
Pooks you have a great looking family I am so glad everything was super and everyone had a lot of fun being together.

Happy Monday
Alexandria

Running Devil

Barked: Mon May 4, '15 9:39am PST 
wavewavewavewavebig hug
Ginger

Barked: Mon May 4, '15 9:45am PST 
Pooks, sounds like you had a good weekend! wave

AJ, hope you're doing better! hug
  (Page 879 of 879: Viewing entries 8781 to 8787)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  870  871  872  873  874  875  876  877  878  879