Close X

THE DIRTY DECK PUB

(Page 1 of 25: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
♥- George- P.P.Pie- *SHM*

MERRYBELLE'S- HUSBAND!! SHE IS- MINE!!!

Barked: Mon Sep 6, '10 12:26am PST 
☠☠☠☠☠THE DIRTY DECK PUB☠☠☠☠☠

WELCOME ALL YE LAND LUBBERS AND SEA ROVERS TO THEE DIRTY DECK PUB!

AHOY ME BUCKOS!! YE BE WELCOME TO OUR PUB AND HAVE A SIP O'RUM WITH US!!

I be Jumpin' Syd Cutty *sweeps hat off bowing* at yer service.big grin Thee beautiful wench by me side is thee Cap'n's wench, and she be Jumpin' Lindsey Dread!! big grinlaugh out loud

If ye follow thee code of thee Pyrates then me be thinkin' ye won't be walking thee plank. Yarrrrrr!!!!!!!eekeek big grinbig grin

AVAST! We be FLYIN' THEE JOLLY ROGER!!

We have plenty of grog and good lookin' wenches to entertain you as well has handsome swains to dance wi'thee ladies.

IF YE DON'T COME AND HAE A DRINK YE'LL SHIVER ME TIMBERS AND YE'LL HAVE TO WALK THE PLANK, HEADED DOWN TO DAVY JONE'S LOCKER! AYE, WE'LL CRUSH YE BARNACLES IF YE DON'T COME HAVE A DRINK WITH US!

We be havin' games to play. Lots of games ye'll be findin' entertainin'. We be havin' a Treasure Hunt too.big grinbig grin

Don't ferget the grog and music we be havin'.big grinbig grin

First off I be warnin' ye to be on the lookout for Thee Doghouse Treasure Chest.way to gobig grin

Thee first one to post they see it will be gettin' a Doghouse Gold Doubloon..OKAY maybe not a Gold Doubloon, but ye will be gettin' a Rosette for your page.way to gobig grin

Secondly, every swab that beomes the 30th post will be also gaining a Doghouse Gold Doubloon, i.e. Rosie! big grinlaugh out loud

Third, ye will see thee occasional game so check back in as much as possible for again Thee Doghouse Treasure Chest will be opened and PRIZES giv'n to ye.

ARRGHHH, SO COME ON ME MATEYS AND DON'T BE MAROONED, COME SHARE IN THE DOGHOUSE'S BOOTY!

We will be considerin' bringin' ye aboard thee Lady Luck, Thee Doghouse Pyrate ship, she be a beautiful ship she be. We will be lettin' ye inspect it, mebbe takin' ye out to sea!big grinway to go No ye be NOT walkin' thee plank, that IS if ye follow thee code of thee Pyrates. big grinlaugh out loud Yarrrr!!!!!!

So that be said...

Welcome again to Thee Dirty Deck Pub! applauseapplauseapplause

Be ye NOT frighened of thee hired swabs we hae, ye be not harmed as long as ye FOLLOW THEE CODE!!big grinlaugh out loudbig laugh

WEIGH ANCHOR!!!!!

JUMPIN' SYD CUTTY, JUMPIN' LINDSEY DREAD & THE BEST LIL'DOGHOUSE IN DOGSTER.

ARRGHHH, SO COME ON ME MATEYS AND DON'T BE MAROONED, COME SHARE IN THE DOGHOUSE'S BOOTY! SONG
BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Mon Sep 6, '10 3:39am PST 
POUE ME UP A WITTLE GROG THIS MORNING CAPN'T GEORGE !
Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Mon Sep 6, '10 3:51am PST 
I will have me a pint of that grog Capt'n! Maybe a biscuit for me parrot on me shoulder too!wavewavewave

MerryBelle- Noelle Pie- SSW

GEORGIE'S- WIFE..FOREVER MY- COWBOY !!!

Barked: Mon Sep 6, '10 9:08am PST 
wavewavewaveMorn'n Bailey, Buttercup and all ye maties !!!!! AHOY !!! This here pub looks like a fittin' place for a lady pirate like meself! I would love a bit-0-rum in me coffee big grin

Grab a mugful !

Arrrrrr Pirate Coffee!

If ye be hungry try some Treasure Island Cupcakes l

kissingCap'n Syd !! Ye wench be awaitin' !! Have some chow with me big grin
Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Mon Sep 6, '10 9:12am PST 
Ahoy! Pass t' grog this way please! Those treaaye Island cupcakes aye do look delicious Merry. I'll have meself one o' those thanks big grin
RoxanaMarie

The Hyper Chic

Barked: Mon Sep 6, '10 11:06am PST 
wavewavewave
I thought we where Ahoy! posed t' come in dirty and I almost gave mom a heart attack big laughbig laugh But instead I bake some goodies o' COOKIES..

Barked: Mon Sep 6, '10 11:20am PST 
Yarrrr!!! Lindsey me wench the be goood Arrrr-bucks it be and with those cupcakes and Roxy's cookies how can we go wrong? big grinlaugh out loudbig grinwink

Bailey, Buttercup and Missy!!!! LAND HO! I mean hey how you doing?big grinlaugh out loudwavewave
BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Mon Sep 6, '10 1:17pm PST 
eyeeye.. cap'tn George and crew.. dis wench has lived da royal life... wes not good at this pirate language .. BOL !big laughbig laughbig laugh but i'll haf some of dem cookies !

Barked: Mon Sep 6, '10 1:34pm PST 
AYE BUTTERCUP! SO YE BE DESIRIN' TO TALK LIKE A PYRATE DO YE?big grinbig grinlaugh out loud YARRRRR!! HERE BE THEE WAY!way to gobig grin

Ahoy - A pirate greeting, or a shout to attract an attention. Something like "Hello!" or "Yo!".

Arrr, Arrgh, Yarr, Gar - A common pirate terms, which are used in different situations.

Avast - An order to stop and pay attention.

Aye - "Yes"

Aye aye - Conformation, taking order from the captain.

Belay - Usually means to tie something down but pirates used it to prevent someone to do something.

Booty – The treasures and other values plundered from the victim ships.

Bucko - A friend.

Davy Jones's locker - A graveyard for people killed or drowned at the sea. [more]

Dead men tell no tales - Means that a dead man cannot reveal any secret or fact. It was the reason why the pirates didn't like to spare any survivors.

I'll Crush Ye Barnacles - A common pirate's treat.

Jolly Roger - The well-known pirate flags, usually represented with symbols of a skull and the crossbones. The most recognized symbol of the pirates. [more]

Lad - A younger person.

Letters of Marquee - A document issued by a government, which allowed the privateers and the buccaneers to legally attack the ships and the colonies of an enemy nation.

Maroon - To leave prisoners on island or desert coast.

Matey - A companion, a close friend.

Prize - A ship captured by pirates.

Savvy - "Do you understand?"

Sea Rover - A pirate, a pirate ship.

Shiver me timbers - idiom for surprise, shock. Usually used when a ship is hit in combat.

Smartly - To do something quickly.

Sweet trade - Another term for the trade of piracy.

Walk the plank - When someone is forced to walk on a plank, with hands tied behind. Plank is extended over the side of a ship, and victim is usually forced to jump to water and drown. Shown today as main pirates' amusement, although only a few real pirates practiced that.

Weigh anchor - "let's go", "get ready to sail on".

Yo-ho-ho - Salutation, expression of delight.

big grinlaugh out loudbig laughhailbig laughlaugh out loudbig grinlaugh out loudbig laughhailbig laughlaugh out loudbig grinway to go
MerryBelle- Noelle Pie- SSW

GEORGIE'S- WIFE..FOREVER MY- COWBOY !!!

Barked: Mon Sep 6, '10 6:21pm PST 
wavewaveButtercup you are Pirate Royalty!way to go We better set sail and find ye some treasure!!!

Did you ever wonder what your Pirate name is? Check this link out and you will see big grin

Find out your Pirate name
  (Page 1 of 25: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]