*DIXIE*LAND'S BREAKFAST CLUB

(Page 1490 of 1490: Viewing entries 14891 to 14895)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1481  1482  1483  1484  1485  1486  1487  1488  1489  1490  
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Wed Jul 30, '14 6:19am PST 
Alex walks in with Abby all dressed ina new outfit . Ok Abby today we'll ahve ab reaky casserole and all teh usual to drink we don't knwo who all will be here . Ok now how about you wipe off teh windows whiel i check teh pool ??
BAMBI*THE- RED-NECK- GIRL*

GOOD LUCK ALEX!

Barked: Wed Jul 30, '14 8:48am PST 
MORNIN ALEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX YOU RIGHT, DON'T KNOW WHO COMMIN IN!!
CRX

NEVER PASS UP- THE CHANCE TO- PLAY BALL!

Barked: Wed Jul 30, '14 8:51am PST 
HI PALS!! IT'S A LITTLE SLOW IN HERE TODAY!! I WAS GONNA HELP DIX WITH BREAKFAST DIS MORNIN..BUT I DON'T THINK THAT'S GONNA WORK OUT!! smilesmilesmile

LA SORELLA- BELLA

EV'RY HOME NEEDS- A RESCUE PUP

Barked: Wed Jul 30, '14 8:54am PST 
I GO IN AND SAY HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO TO MY BEST PAL! ABBY!!!
YOU WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ABBY...DIX IS GONNA GETS US SOME SNACKS!big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin
MISS DIXIE- MONROE

GIGGLERS WILL- RULE THE WORLD!

Barked: Wed Jul 30, '14 9:06am PST 
GOOD MORNIN ALEX AND LIL ABBY!! OH BOY! I GUESS I NOT GET BREAKY DIS MORNIN,
WE'LL HALF SOME LEFT OVERS TODAY!!! BUT I TRY TO WHIP UP SOMEPIN GOOD FER SOME LUNCH!!! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

IT HARD TO GETS HERE CAUSE IT TAKE SO LONG TO GETS TO DOGSTER, AND SOMETIMES
I HIT ON COMMUNITY, AND IT COMES UP!!! shrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrug

JUST IN CASE YA COME IN!!!!big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

here a big bottle of chokilit milk today archie boy!!

YA GOT TO HALF cheezee burgers todayfer lunch!!tooo

HERE SOME SNACKS!!!!

HERE A GOODIE PUMPKIN ROLL FER DESSERT

i gots sompin every fur likes
ice cream! and dares plenty fer all da furs

DARE DIS MIGHT BE SOMPIN YA LIKIES TODAY!!!

TANKS ALEX...FER DA BREAKY!! YOU SO SWEET!!! SEE YA LATER

hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug|: |big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud: ))laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudwavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewave
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Wed Jul 30, '14 5:06pm PST 
Ok BEELA AND aBBY i GOTS SOEM POPCORN AND ICE CREAM FOR YA AND i'LL EVEN PUT fROZEN ON FOR YOU GUYS AND ME AND Bambi will watch it with you all
Abby

I'm a Princess

Barked: Thu Jul 31, '14 5:29am PST 
MMMMorning all Awex is going ot to ot make soem ppppancakes and and and bacon sssssso coem on and let hhhim know what kind yyyyou wants. Awex cna we pway in da pool today ??
  (Page 1490 of 1490: Viewing entries 14891 to 14895)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1481  1482  1483  1484  1485  1486  1487  1488  1489  1490