*DIXIE*LAND'S BREAKFAST CLUB

(Page 1519 of 1519: Viewing entries 15181 to 15189)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1510  1511  1512  1513  1514  1515  1516  1517  1518  1519  
Abby

I'm a Princess

Barked: Thu Dec 4, '14 6:12am PST 
Abby runs up to Harley look Harwey IIII graduated Basic training IIII was so smart in da class and and and the teacher she said dat dat dat IIIi comed a wong way . and and and wook II got a new toy da teacher gab us all a chaoice of a new toy so I picked out a dino her name is Pinky. Oh and wook III find a new skit . Abby twirls around in the tree skit. Where is Dizz III want to shwo him eberyfing.
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Thu Dec 4, '14 6:15am PST 
Abby sweetie that is the tree skit it goes around the bottom of the tree to make it look pretty. I think you can take good care of that until we need it. Now I'll plug in the lights and you carefully look at them and let us knwo if there are any that don't work.

First let's eat something how about some french toast better yet cinnamon and sugar french toast .
Harley

Have Chewey,- Will Tavel

Barked: Thu Dec 4, '14 6:28am PST 
Hey Abby!! Thats so pawtastic!! I am so proud of you...you really have come a long way. are you gonna take more classes?

Come on we'll all sit and eat our breaky together....Diz should be here soon....he was bringing the new tree topper in from the car....

Dizzy

Never Come- Between a Dog- and His Swan

Barked: Thu Dec 4, '14 6:32am PST 
morning every fur....wait till you see the new tree topper
Abby

I'm a Princess

Barked: Thu Dec 4, '14 11:36am PST 
MMMommy says dat mayeb in da spring I will take more classes but not until den b/c ti woudl mean goign otu ind a snwo and bad weafer if III continue now. PLus she finks III will be more ready in da spring b/c by den I'll be a wittle ober a year old.

Dizz !!1 wook IIII passed my basic trainign class and an dna d III got a new stuffie too from da teacher meet Pinky she my pink dino. IIIi did eberfing I was supposed to do in class wast night wike IIIII was an old pro at it. IIII eben wistened to mommy really well and and and did eberyfing IIII was supposed to do.
Dizzy

Never Come- Between a Dog- and His Swan

Barked: Sat Dec 6, '14 6:25pm PST 
that sounds pawsome....i knew you'd do great!

hey alex i spoke to dixie and bambi and they said they'll try to stop in soon...once they give the ok of the topper we can put in up
Abby

I'm a Princess

Barked: Sun Dec 7, '14 4:36am PST 
DDDDoes dis mean IIIIi hab to gib up the pretty skirt soon ?? laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Da twee isn't too bad afer all. IIII kind of wike it it is pwetty . Can cancan we put soem bling on it ???
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Sun Dec 7, '14 4:37am PST 
Abbt the tree lighst give it sone sparkle. I knwo why don't we amke soem glittery snowflakes for you to put on teh tree.
Abby

I'm a Princess

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '14 5:17am PST 
By teh time Abby gets doen making snwo falkes with Alex she is covered in glitter. IIII want to hang dem all ober teh breaky club and and and on da twee. She begins to hang snowflakes on teh tree and then in teh windows etc..
  (Page 1519 of 1519: Viewing entries 15181 to 15189)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1510  1511  1512  1513  1514  1515  1516  1517  1518  1519