Hello from Sugar and Buster!

Sugar

Sugar Girl

Barked: Fri Feb 19, '10 1:09pm PST 
Hello my friends. Welcome to Dogster! To those reading this message I personaly know the Mom who is admin of this group and she is a wonderful person. Also Chris her son was in my care for a couple years at a school I worked at. They are great people and are working toward getting a service dog for Chris who is a wonderful boy that needs a special service dog to help him feel more comfortable in transitioning environments. They are new to Dogster so lets give them a big welcome and show them how much fun they can have on Dogster.
Hugs
Sugar and Bustercheerblue dog
Coco

Bowl full of- Joy-Coco

Barked: Fri Feb 19, '10 1:35pm PST 
Hello I am Coco...Welcome
Mr. Jeepers

likes to keep- busy and be help- full

Barked: Fri Feb 19, '10 4:27pm PST 
hi,sugar, and buster, i just joined this wonder full group, here.

Saphira, CGC

Happy Girl

Barked: Sat Feb 20, '10 2:06pm PST 
Hey there, Sugar and Buster!

Saphira here!!!

Great idea, this group! I have several Pup Pals who are service dogs, and they are AWESOME helpers to their people!!

Thanks for the invite!
Andi

If it smells bad- or runs fast I'm- on it!

Barked: Sat Feb 27, '10 7:28am PST 
Thanks to all for joining. I will try to keep everyone up to date on our progress and any new events.
Speaking of events, today is a big day. We are going up to 4 Paws to join their puppy raising program. I thought it would be a good thing for Chris to have a dog in his life while waiting for his SD. It will also force him out of the house since we have to take the pup out for socialization and basic training. He is so excited he is bouncing off the walls! (He just asked for an update on the time!!) .
How it works is we keep the dog for 9 -12 months until it is ready to move on for more advanced training. It is our job to expose the pup to new experiences and get good basic manners in place. We also will be reporting back to 4 Paws about it's temperament and progress. This is something I have always wanted to do so I am as excited as Chris! Of course at the end we will have to give the dog back to 4 Paws, but we know that we are helping someone else get closer to their dream! Chris is suprisingly ok with this and hopefully by that time we will be almost ready to get his dog!
We will let you all know the details as soon as we have the pup! snoopy
Max

Maxamillion

Barked: Fri Apr 2, '10 6:51pm PST 
Mommy and I want to let you all know how much this group will help Chris too I am mommies service dog and she loves me very much. And I also know Chris deserves a companion like me I know mommy does